Bra Sizes!!!

Julie Phillips

I just had to buy more new bras from M and S!!!!
From size 42/44DD......now 36D!!!!!
I don't think I want to lose anymore from them though - my pot belly could do with losing a bit more though!!!!

well done. i finally lost half an inch off my boobs only to be told a fortnight later the sod had gone back on again!! gah.

abz xx

Hi Abz - it seems to have come off all at once 'cos for weeks I dodn't notice any difference in bra size and then suddenly - it happened!!!!

ha. well mine look smaller but according to the tape measure nothing has changed, ha. maybe i was wearing a bulky top when she measured me or something :) anyhoo. i still look in proportion to myself. i'm sure as the rest of me shrinks the boobs will follow :)

abz xx

I seem to have lost loads off my boobs was a 38e now in a 36dd!

Me likes 36Ds ;) :D

Brilliant news Julie.

Despite all my weight loss and that my boobs look smaller to me I haven't changed bra size!!! A 36D would be great Howdy bt alas I'm a bit bigger than that!!!! Maybe the next stone will do it for me!!!

x

mine are wierd i was wearing a 38c and now a 34d ...much nicer and they look fecking amazing lol xxx

Howdy, what are you like!!!!!!!

x

I dont get what size i am still - i cant wait to get to my target weight and go to m&s and get sorted.. I reckon i will be a 32C or 32D by the end of it... i think i am inbetween 32 and 34 and inbetween a D and a DD.

Have to wait and see what way this last stone effects my boobs - but I would like to be 32C preferably :) or a D - that would be OK I guess! As long as they look ok and they are healthy i will not worry too much about it! :)

I want mine gone lol. Firm believer in 'you can make 'em look bigger but you can't make 'em look smaller.'

mine r still there :sigh: lol, might have got smaller round the bk but they still there, but hey least they stick out further then my belly now lmao :p

oh for got to add, now the weight is vanishing why the bloody hell do people talk to u looking at ur chest lmao, *im up here peeps * :p

i measured mine last night after reading this post and i apparently am a 48d:eek:
do they make em in that size lol

Lol Nannydi! Yep Evans make them in that size but the one time I bought a bra from there I had to order it especially!!!! I'm a 38G! Now I go to M&S for mine!

x

My good god ladies - I thought I had big uns at 36F but I feel positively pancake-like..... Bravissimo was recommended to be for the larger lady and M & S are getting better and nicer styles for bigger boobies....;)

thing is i wearing a 42dd and it a comfortable fit all over
that's why i surprised 48d is what i supposed to be wearing lol

Back