Brag about your loss!!

Wobbly71

Silver Member
Just being nosey really and wanting you all to be proud and brag to me what your losses are and in how long!!!

Go for it and give us all motivation!

Well done in advance x x x

Well I'm still a newbie, but I've lost 1 st 2½ lb in 5 weeks:D

I lost 18lbs in 7 weeks - than went on my hols and out on 2.5lbs in Florida but that will be gone by WI on wednesday night x

Well I lost 2s11lbs in my first ten months......but it's taken me WAYYYY longer to break the 3stone barrier!

Only been on the plan 2 full weeks, in the first week i lost 7.5llbs and the 2nd lost 3lb my class is on Monday would love to have lost another 3.5lb to get my 1 stone award !!

Donnaxxx

i have lost 41lbs in 37 weeks. Hoping to get 1lb off next week and get my 3stone sticker...! xxxx

As you can see by my signature, I have lost 56lb since January 20th. Of that, 20.5lb has been since I joined SW at the beginning of May.

Congrats on the weight loss everyone. Great motivational thread x

12lb in 4 weeks.

Well done everyone x x x x

:happy096: everyone

I have lost 2st 8lbs in 10 weeks

-only another 7st 1lb to shift :8855:and I know I can and WILL do it this time :party0049:
keep up the great work everyone:wee:

I've lost 4 stone 3.5 pounds in 16 weeks - waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more to go :(

Well done everyone - it doesn't truly matter how much in how long - the fact is that you are loosing it in the first place and have made that decision to do so and have stuck at it - and i truly admire and respect everyone who makes that decision.

(though if i was to brag about it - i've lost 14st5.5lbs in 19months - but then i'm a bloke who has adapted his life to the plan and the plan to his lifestyle and is still enjoying it today as much as he did those first few weeks 19months ago).

That figure may seem huge - but it's a constant 2.5lb a week weight loss - just a little more then the plan is intended to give (1 to 2lb a week) but then i also had a little bit more to loose then a lot of people who walk through those doors (I started at 27st8.5lbs).

Back