Brainwave

galaxy-girl

Silver Member
Well I went to class yest & lost half, which was ok. I do need a massive kick up the backside as I've stopped planning & tracking cos I'm in that frame of mind that can't be bothered. So at class I say to my leader" would it be a good idea for a recipe file set up. Anyone interested can type up their favourite recipe at home & make 10 copies of it & put it in plastic wallet in a file. Whoever takes last copy of a recipe replaces it with another 10" WWWEEEEELLLL you would of thought I'd put on a stone the way she looked at me. She just said people wouldn't do it cos it's too expensive & time consuming. I love to try new recipes with all the points worked out for me but looks like it was a bad idea :(

I think it's a good idea :)

Ah fanks people I think I might just do it anyway cos we talk about recipes at class but I never know quantities & how to cook etc. I love sharing recipes x

RealFireflies said:
Have you thought about setting up something like a FB page or a Tumblr/Blogspot blog and doing it all online?

Great idea! I'd defo follow it :)

Me too xxx Your ww leader should have put your idea to the class and let them make their own minds up - she sounds like a right stroppy cow! Xx

Thats a great idea, even if you werent to print out 10 copies at home it would only cost about 10p a copy in a library or shop, so works out at a quid hmmm not too expensive, ur leader sounds a right bundle of motivation (not) :rolleyes:

Think I'm just gonna buy a folder & do it anyway. I'll then put her to shame when my idea is a success.lol. I wunt mind but where we have meeting is in a big building with a library inside. The library does photocopying, so people could actually do it on their way to class x

Its a great idea!! Wish they did it in my class but so few peple stay for the meeting that it wouldn't work. A facebook page would also be good too.

Back