Brand new and terrified!!! Ella's Diary

I am so crap at keeping this diary :eek:

I've been 'snowed' off since Monday so it's been a bit of an odd week so far. Thankfully my Mam was allowed out of hospital on Monday, finally and luckily otherwise she would have had a very lonely week with none of us able to get to the hospital. Everything is so much better now that she's getting well again, it's a massive relief :p

I am very happy with losing 5.5lbs last week but I really hope it's not the kind of loss that means next week will be disappointing. i haven't been able to get to the gym but I have been walking a lot in the snow, albeit slowly!!

So, I have 2 weeks left tfr and then a week refeed followed by 3 weeks eating before I come back to tfr until I get to 9st. It feels like it's really complicated, I keep staring at the calendar figuring out what I'll be doing on different days, I think I'm wishing for the time to go faster or something. I tried on all my clothes today and nearly everything fits now, only 2 pairs of size 10's
don't fit yet but having said that, the ones that do are big sizes. Officially my measurements are barely a 12 but the way clothes are stretchy, the 10's fit okay. I am happy, but my goodness I have a lot of bumps and still a belly sticking out as if it's proud and won't be told to 'feck off'!! My body is so different this time, I know it will get more toned so I'm just looking forward to that and hoping I don't mess it up before then.

I'm not having too many cravings these days, I'm cooking a good
bit, trying, unsuccessfully to bake things (not one thing has worked yet - blaming the oven), I never did cookery in school and my Mam never baked so I really don't know what I'm doing. I made chilli chutney today though and that's all bottled up in the cupboard now, some for me, some to give as presents. It's really strong which will be great when I'm eating, there's really nothing bad about it, in the whole 500g batch the only ingredient that isn't 0points on WW was 100g brown sugar which will amount to almost nothing in a portion. My dog has been enjoying quite a
few 'Celebration' chocolates though lately, I love smelling them, but thankfully no wish to eat one..yet ;)

So that's me for now...I plan to make my Mam some of her Christmas food tomorrow for the freezer as I won't be here, I'm so looking forward to smelling the stuffing when I have it made, even raw it smells yum.

Ella I know that you probably don't want to eat the celebrations but for god's sake don't let the dog have chocolate intended for human consumption, it can prove fatal! X

Final LT wi today, I lost 3.5lbs to get to 9stone 12lbs. I'm both relieved and terrified to be finished tfr. My chemist was very nice about the whole thing, and offered me all the advice she could.

Must celebrate the face that I've passed the 3stone mark!!!!:party0011::party0011::party0011:

I'm going to have my first refeed meal tonight...after I get home from the gym.

Back