Brand new to lipotrim

Hehe Sam

You're not wrong about the bad taste in your mouth! :)

It took me about 5 days before I stopped feeling hungry. The shakes filled me up but it was in between shakes where I struggled.

That's me I feel full for about an hour or so after them day 2 nearly over : ) how much has everyone been loosing x

That's me I feel full for about an hour or so after them day 2 nearly over : ) how much has everyone been loosing x

I lost 10lbs in my first week then 4lbs week 2 and 4lbs week 3. 18lbs in total in 3 weeks.

You will start to feel better in a couple of days and when you get into the second week it's a doddle. Stick with it - it's just the changes your body needs to go through..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done I would be really happy with that weight loss feel really tired tonight so early night for me I think my first weigh in is Saturday I am looking forward to it xxx

Hi, the first week is the hardest - you are probably on the hardest day (day 3) and you will find, once ketosis kicks in it isn't as bad. I also found the evenings hard so tried to space the shakes out a bit so I don't have my last one till about 7pm. Also try drinking water - it will help with the bloated feeling and also makes you feel fuller.

A couple more days and you will be feeling much better.

Good luck!! ?

Hi Twirlgirl,
Thanks for advice was needed and reassuring , today has been much better!!

Roll on day 5 !!

Woke up on day 3 feeling a little dizzy not hungry though, is anyone else struggling to sleep xxx

Yes I was the same. You will feel dizzy because you need the shake even though you not hungry. I didn't have problems sleeping but constantly cold - probably down to the stupid weather we have been having though. I changed to soups to warm me up

Woke up on day 3 feeling a little dizzy not hungry though, is anyone else struggling to sleep xxx

Hi Carlaanders
I am now on day 5 and I am finding it really difficult to sleep but even so waking up feeling fresh! I'm sure it will pass once our bodies adjust... Well fingers crossed!!

Sam that is amazing! Well done :) well pleased for you xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Got through 1st week with a 10lb loss! its been worth it!

Well done Sam - it is all worth the hard work in the end. I think once you have week one over with it just gets so much easier and a way of life.

I felt isolated at first on this diet and everyone questioned my mentality but since I came on here and talked to people doing the same diet, it just feels so much easier to know there are people giving me support and encouragement.

yeah I agree this forum has helped a lot! Also my boyfriend is doing the diet too (he lost 11lbs) I don't think I could do it if he wasn't!

Well done that is a fantastic loss I hope mine is as good. I am also constantly cold been turning heating up full blast at home and everyone is moaning lol can't wait to get this week over xxx

yeah I agree this forum has helped a lot! Also my boyfriend is doing the diet too (he lost 11lbs) I don't think I could do it if he wasn't!

That's great - my husband did it with me last time but he couldn't stick with it. It is so much better and you don't have the temptations. My husband has carried on eating all the naughty stuff we used to eat together - and I have to cook for him every night. It was hard work the first week but it doesn't bother me now.

Good luck for the pair of you!

That's great - my husband did it with me last time but he couldn't stick with it. It is so much better and you don't have the temptations. My husband has carried on eating all the naughty stuff we used to eat together - and I have to cook for him every night. It was hard work the first week but it doesn't bother me now.

Good luck for the pair of you!

Thank you I'll keep you informed :)

I'm fully dressed with a hoodie on and under a blanket!! It's like winter!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back