Brand new to lipotrim

I stayed in bed the best part of the first week with PJs on safely under the duvet in a bid to keep warm and try and forget about all the things I can't eat lol

I'm not feeling to bad on day two distraction helps not looking forward to work tomoz assistant chef kitchen picking is my biggest habit I baked cakes with the kids today and avoided eating the cakes feeling proud but a lil sad lol

Well done red light :) you have done very well great will power! If it was me, I may well have eaten the whole lot! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you xx I want to my best mate came round offering cheesecake as she thinks my diet is stupid while I think it brilliant she comfortable with her own body I'd very much like to suffocate her with her bloody cheesecake offerings lol

I just had a vision of this woman being covered in cheesecake! It made me smile! That's not very fair of her to do that! Mind you, people that don't do it will never understand will they?! Xx

She thinks its unsafe no matter how much I told her its run by a chemist and closely monitored I weighed myself today (very naughty I know) already 4lb lighter so fairly motivated

That's really good news! Sometimes a sneaky peek at the scales does you no harm!
My family aren't too happy about me doing this but I remind them I'm 33- then they used the "what example are you setting for kyra( my daughter)" to which I said She's not overweight!
Only one of my friends know I'm doing this xx

I've done the same....I'm a grown woman in charge of me and counting all the points and syns in the world hasn't worked for me personally....I'm far too all or nothing with everything including food.....besides, there's no such thing is "free foods" as I often hear my future mother in law rattle on about "free foods" while she tries to force food down my neck ironically haha!

Gotta say I am SUPER bored of water....could murder a lovely pint of diet coke with ice and lemon:)

If I'm completely honest I could do a pint of lager and blackcurrant and a KFC!! Xx

Haha I only mentioned a diet coke....I must be fully in keto-land!

Saying that....KFC is sounding much more appealing as I type this....I can smell cheese & onion crisps from somewhere!

Mmm I'd have the whole bucket thing to myself! My housemate kindly informed me that she's had it for tea! They'll be a murder when I get home! Can you plead insanity on lipo??! Xx

Maybe cos its a little bit naughty but healthy too?! Xx

Mmm I'd have the whole bucket thing to myself! My housemate kindly informed me that she's had it for tea! They'll be a murder when I get home! Can you plead insanity on lipo??! Xx

I'm sure with two of us pleading insanity they'd have to believe us surely???

Family feast bucket for one please...nom nom nom!

Hahahahahaha I wonder if we'd have the same judge?! Xx

They'd have to give us the same judge just for him to believe that our motives being food...what a way to go down!

could probably do this diet much more easily in prison to be fair

Just wondering if anyone has ever gone from lipotrim straight on to the Atkins, it sounds like its works similar to this only on tht they eat, and what they have would be a luxury to me at this moment, maybe my wi tomorrow might spur me on

Nothing tastes as good as slim feels!!

We'd have to get someone to smuggle it in as I don't think the prison wages would pay us enough! Xx

Back