Brand new to lipotrim

Sam_Dodd

Silver Member
Hi!

Just started Lipotrim today, I'm feeling better than I thought I would, a little lethargic but that's to be expected right?

So, any tips to get me through the weeks ahead? :)

hi sam i have started today , its a little confusing on here , i was tired the previous time i did it and after the first few days the hunger goes away and you get a bit of the energy back , good luck x x

welcome and good luck this is my 5th week and still learning x

Good luck to you too Hayley, How much weight did you lose last time you did it?

20lbs lost in 4 weeks is amazing Stace, I hope I can get close to that

Good luck , you will get your energy back soon

Hi!

Just started Lipotrim today, I'm feeling better than I thought I would, a little lethargic but that's to be expected right?

So, any tips to get me through the weeks ahead? :)

welcome to the club...just take it easy over the first few days and you'll be rearing to go x

I've been up and down today Hayley, its been quite strange. I was quite positive this morning then slumped this afternoon and I'm not too bad again now. Are you getting enough water? I've been up and down to the toilet all day, I think thats how you really lose weight, all the exercise! haha!

Aww lol, yep I'm constantly running up the stairs to go to the loo! Once you get through the first few days (which I know goes so slowly) you'll be just fine. I've done three weeks and time flies! How much do you have to lose? X

Hi Nuzzy.

I'd like to lose around 4st, but what I'd REALLY like is to be a size 10-12, I can't even remember that last time i was that size? :( xx

Hi girls, I found my first week quite hard because your body has to accept the changes. Once you go into ketosis it gets easier. I don't even think about food anymore and not tempted by the lovely meals my husband is having. We've even been out for family meals and I've taken my shake.

I would say after day 5-6 you will feel much better. The headaches will go and you will have more energy.

Stick with it - it works!!

I haven't been hungry today at all which is a strange feeling and I've had more energy so maybe ketosis has kicked in?

Yes it sounds like it Sam. You are lucky after just 2 days - mine took 5 days. I'm on my 3rd week now and don't even think about food anymore.

Good luck with your first weigh in - let us know how you get on.

Hi Nuzzy.

I'd like to lose around 4st, but what I'd REALLY like is to be a size 10-12, I can't even remember that last time i was that size? :( xx

Lol! I've never been that size and that's what I'm aiming for (gonna be a long journey!)

Looks like you've hit ketosis already, now time for the fat to melt away! Xx

Hi all, I'm on day 3 and I have been feeling really tired, I am not overly hungry in the day but really struggling in the evening also feeling very bloated, anyone else got this problem?

Hi all, I'm on day 3 and I have been feeling really tired, I am not overly hungry in the day but really struggling in the evening also feeling very bloated, anyone else got this problem?

Hi, the first week is the hardest - you are probably on the hardest day (day 3) and you will find, once ketosis kicks in it isn't as bad. I also found the evenings hard so tried to space the shakes out a bit so I don't have my last one till about 7pm. Also try drinking water - it will help with the bloated feeling and also makes you feel fuller.

A couple more days and you will be feeling much better.

Good luck!! ?

Normally 3 for most people but for me it was about 5, you still get cravings but your not starving hungry x

Back