Bras

welshwobbler

Hi everyone.

I have just been online looking at backless strapless bras to wear underneath my wedding dress and came across this new bra called FAVEO
frontmed.jpg

I was just wondering if anyone has one and if they are any good. Apparently they are made for the larger breasted lady..........

Sorry nothing to do with dieting im afraid. God i hope i dont get into trouble posting this pic.................lol

regards tricia

yikes_psychedelic_starburst.gif

OMG...... THAT LOOKS QUITE PAINFUL!!!!

:D The best laugh i`ve had all day, do you girls really wear those things?? they look like baseball caps without the peaks :D :D :D

Oh Heaven your response has made me laugh :rotflmao:

I'm stood in my kitchen hardly able to type cause of laughing...

I have to agree, I really don't like the look of the FAVEO... Imagine popping that off on your wedding night....:)

Sorry Tricia, maybe the white one looks nicer...???

pml..thought they were dog muzzles.lol

can't see how they would hold anything up :confused:

Omg, is that a p**S take, surely you have to be kidding lol

Good God almighty, please don't wear those on your wedding night- unless your H2B is into bondage big-style! Lol xx

Oh my god. It is like something out of space. Not good for saggy boobs like mine but interesting! Why not just a normal strappless. I suppose you can wear low cut tops with these. I want to try them on for a laugh! Where can you get them from?

Hun, I'm sure that there are many strapless bras out there, does yours have to be backless too?

I got a gorgeous basque from M&S for my wedding day (under my dress of course lol) and it was comfy and did exactly what I needed it to.

My dress (check avata) was strappless and the basque worked really well.

In the picture the model doesn't look greatly supported, I don't think that they would work no matter of the size of your bust.

I wish you luck though hun. I would try M&S or maybe some Department stores, most of which have a wedding department for lingerie. XXX

Back