Bras!!

:D:D:D Still remember them from the 70's...Awsome! :D

Yep....but younger mentally than most:D x

Oooh thanks Bea hun i'll have a look xxx

Waaheeeyyy me 2 xx

Hi TracyJ. Whenever I need to get measured I go to Marks & Spencers. You could always try them.... then go into a cheaper shop like BHS for some new bras lol... Thats what I did!

Lol my mum did that once. Went to la senza got measured then left and bought a bra elsewhere:eek: i could never do that!
I prob will go to marks to be honest, ill be brave lol x

Us yorkshire folk do owt if its for nowt xx:D

I always get measured in M&S, and even my size the staff have always been nothing but totally professional and have I have never felt embarassed. It is amazing the diference it makes when you have a properly fitting bra. :)

Yeah i can imagine, i really need it now too lol! They are not as great as they once were! M&s it is then. Ill go this week thanks hun x

Bravissimo are brilliant.... I went from a 44DD to a 38G in about a minute..... and the difference was amazing...... they new bra definately rounded them up and pointed them in the right direction....:eek:;)

When you get a new bra it is supposed to feel tight on the first hook/eye this is to allow for as the bra stretches through washing etc you can tighten it up.... straps need to be well pulled up too as this is what supports the boobies.....

I was taught (by the lady in Bravissimo) that you put your bra on, do it up, lean forward, put your hand into your bra, grab your boobie and kind of scoop it into position in the cup, then jiggle them about to make sure they feel comfy .... iykwim!!!:eek:

Happy bra shopping......:D

Hi before lipotrim I was wearing a 42c now hAVING lost 3 stone I went to M & S yesterday and they fitted me with a 36D so I too have gone up a cup size, my friend was the same in there, strange hey??

M&S are really good bra'si had been wearing a 38 dd and it was ok and comfortable,,went to get measured and i needed 40 G shock horor....i couldnt see my feet! LOL
but im on my 11th day on L.T and im now wearing 40 E..good good...but my boyfriend doesnt think so....poor guy doesnt want me to loose my lady lumps!!!!!!!LOL

Im with the rest of them! M&S are great for measuring but so are La Senza (dont know if you have one near you). I have found tghat their bras are the most comfortable EVER. Even during my 2 pregnancies, i stayed in their bras and didnt opt for the M&S comfort maternity ones.......

Cups sizes are relational but a C cup for example will have a different volume (that's a bit of a clinical word!) depending on the band size. A 32D holds the same volume as a 34C, a 36B, a 38A etc.

I was a 42E when I started Lipotrim and am currently a 36F - but effectively my boobs have less volume despite the cup size being an F now (if that makes sense)!

My boobs are the only place I am slightly concerned over - I have the "two (rather ample) satsumas in the bottom of a pair of tights" look at the moment which is not attractive! :eek:

Ahh Julie that was helpful hun thanks xx

Cups sizes are relational but a C cup for example will have a different volume (that's a bit of a clinical word!) depending on the band size. A 32D holds the same volume as a 34C, a 36B, a 38A etc.

I was a 42E when I started Lipotrim and am currently a 36F - but effectively my boobs have less volume despite the cup size being an F now (if that makes sense)!

My boobs are the only place I am slightly concerned over - I have the "two (rather ample) satsumas in the bottom of a pair of tights" look at the moment which is not attractive! :eek:

:eek:Jeez Im glad mine have gone:p x

Ooh Julie you couyld measure me! I will go to m&s this week!! xx

Back