Cruise PV Bread

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by CHRISR, 29 July 2011 Social URL.

1. CHRISR

CHRISR Gold Member

Diet:
    Dukan
    Any good tips for making the Dukan Bread thought id have a go tomorrow sounds good toasted

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CaledoniaDreaming

CaledoniaDreaming Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    6st6lb(37.19%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I haven't made any yet - DH addicted to oatbran pancakes! Any tips would be useful though wouldn't they!

4. Mark James

Mark James Laughing Gravy

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(20.8%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    If it wasn't for the recipes on here and elsewhere I'd still be eating those laughable gallettes - mine always looked like a Heston Blumenthal experiment gone wrong.

For the bread I just follow Anjuschka's recipe on the recipe thread. Mix all the ingredients and pour into a small rectangular tupperware container - the mixture is a about 3/4 inch deep in the one I use. Zap it in the microwave for a couple of minutes and it comes out looking like a block of squidgy sponge. Let it cool, then carefully cut it lengthways with a bread knife to make two very thin slices like French toast.

When it's toasted I swear you wouldn't know it's not real bread. Delicious for breakfast with a poached egg or turkey rashers and mushrooms. Oh no, I couldn't sleep, and now all this talk about food is making me hungry!

Mark

5. CHRISR

CHRISR Gold Member

Diet:
    Dukan
    I have perfected the gallette, muffins not bad came out a bit burned well alot really (fan oven - will turn it down a bit next time) so its now bread tried one the other day but it was too eggy like a solid lump of omelette - yuk)
    Its very strange but I dont miss anything except for my proper porridge for breakfast - the oatmeal one just doesnt do it for me besides it ends up all over the microwave - 'thinking' cook on the hob

6. Mirjam

Mirjam Never Ever Give Up!

Start Weight:
    82kg
    Current Weight:
    76.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    63kg
    Lost(%):
    5.7kg(6.97%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Dukan, CD
    I'm not missing the bread either but am having dreams about pizza.... thankfully I found a Dukan friendly pizza recipe that I will try for tomorrow nights dinner :D

7. Don'tWantToBeFatAnd50!

Don'tWantToBeFatAnd50! Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(12.21%)
    Diet:
    Dukon Stabilization
    It is nice toasted.

I toasted mine on the baby George Foreman which makes it look nice :D , see my Dukan Bread BLT recipe in the recipe thread.

;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.