Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Cruise PV Bread

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by CHRISR, 29 July 2011 Social URL.

1. CHRISR

CHRISR Gold Member

Diet:
    Low GI
    Any good tips for making the Dukan Bread thought id have a go tomorrow sounds good toasted

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CaledoniaDreaming

CaledoniaDreaming Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    6st6lb(37.19%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I haven't made any yet - DH addicted to oatbran pancakes! Any tips would be useful though wouldn't they!

4. Mark James

Mark James Laughing Gravy

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(20.8%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    If it wasn't for the recipes on here and elsewhere I'd still be eating those laughable gallettes - mine always looked like a Heston Blumenthal experiment gone wrong.

For the bread I just follow Anjuschka's recipe on the recipe thread. Mix all the ingredients and pour into a small rectangular tupperware container - the mixture is a about 3/4 inch deep in the one I use. Zap it in the microwave for a couple of minutes and it comes out looking like a block of squidgy sponge. Let it cool, then carefully cut it lengthways with a bread knife to make two very thin slices like French toast.

When it's toasted I swear you wouldn't know it's not real bread. Delicious for breakfast with a poached egg or turkey rashers and mushrooms. Oh no, I couldn't sleep, and now all this talk about food is making me hungry!

Mark

5. CHRISR

CHRISR Gold Member

Diet:
    Low GI
    I have perfected the gallette, muffins not bad came out a bit burned well alot really (fan oven - will turn it down a bit next time) so its now bread tried one the other day but it was too eggy like a solid lump of omelette - yuk)
    Its very strange but I dont miss anything except for my proper porridge for breakfast - the oatmeal one just doesnt do it for me besides it ends up all over the microwave - 'thinking' cook on the hob

6. Mirjam

Mirjam Never Ever Give Up!

Start Weight:
    82kg
    Current Weight:
    76.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    63kg
    Lost(%):
    5.7kg(6.97%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Dukan, CD
    I'm not missing the bread either but am having dreams about pizza.... thankfully I found a Dukan friendly pizza recipe that I will try for tomorrow nights dinner :D

7. Don'tWantToBeFatAnd50!

Don'tWantToBeFatAnd50! Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(12.21%)
    Diet:
    Dukon Stabilization
    It is nice toasted.

I toasted mine on the baby George Foreman which makes it look nice :D , see my Dukan Bread BLT recipe in the recipe thread.

;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.