break up

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by starbex, 5 May 2009 Social URL.

1. starbex

starbex Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    My husband moved out 2day after we broke up yesterday. is it strange that im not 2 affected by it. i no its partially my fault that we broke up but id thought id feel devastated but i don't. i think it got 2 the point where we jus didnt get on anymore and we drifted apart.
    am i a bad person for feeling like this ???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Edwin

Edwin Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Of course not hun. Obviously only you and him know exactly what has gone on but if things have got bad enough to split up then it's probbaly for the best and you're feeling relief. There is also an element of shock and it might hit you later. Hope everything works out for the best.

4. txrawl

txrawl Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(13.28%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Not at all! When i seperated from my husband, I wondered if I was in denial and it was going to hit me like a ton of bricks as I was very calm and....relieved! But it never did hit me. i felt very sad, but the relief stayed with me as it had become a poor marriage and we were both unhappy. I wish you well-look after yourself xx

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    No, everyone reacts in different ways. I was also very calm when it happened to me as there was so much to organize.

Stay strong

Irene xx

6. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I dont think you should feel bad or question yourself as a person at all. Mayeb you just got to a point within yourself that you already kenw where things where headed and mentally prepared for it. or maybe it's just delyed.. just keep yourself positive and balanced and focus on whats best for you. x

7. couscous

couscous Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro-Points WW
    Big hugs from me to you. x x

8. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    I think you've rationalized it all and realise it's for the best. Good luck Huney! You know where we are if you need us :grouphugg:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.