break up

starbex

My husband moved out 2day after we broke up yesterday. is it strange that im not 2 affected by it. i no its partially my fault that we broke up but id thought id feel devastated but i don't. i think it got 2 the point where we jus didnt get on anymore and we drifted apart.
am i a bad person for feeling like this ???

Of course not hun. Obviously only you and him know exactly what has gone on but if things have got bad enough to split up then it's probbaly for the best and you're feeling relief. There is also an element of shock and it might hit you later. Hope everything works out for the best.

Not at all! When i seperated from my husband, I wondered if I was in denial and it was going to hit me like a ton of bricks as I was very calm and....relieved! But it never did hit me. i felt very sad, but the relief stayed with me as it had become a poor marriage and we were both unhappy. I wish you well-look after yourself xx

No, everyone reacts in different ways. I was also very calm when it happened to me as there was so much to organize.

Stay strong

Irene xx

I dont think you should feel bad or question yourself as a person at all. Mayeb you just got to a point within yourself that you already kenw where things where headed and mentally prepared for it. or maybe it's just delyed.. just keep yourself positive and balanced and focus on whats best for you. x

I think you've rationalized it all and realise it's for the best. Good luck Huney! You know where we are if you need us :grouphugg:

Back