breakfast ideas?

I find the lowest carb ones are Thorntons diabetic bars. Fudge (like milky way) & turkish delight, 1g each. 5 for £3

I am going to make a trip to tesco for some advantage bars, the hazelnut crunch one is divine

i wish boots would put them on 3 for 2 haha

I am a quick learner, sero bars taught me this..;)

You'll all get the runs. :D

PMSL I've just had some thorntons diabetic nut toffee & I just thought 'I'm going to regret that later' :O

I can't tolerate the sero bars now, I have about 5 left and I just can't do it! They will be strictly for emergencies!

PMSL at Job's comforter Jim! We'll all give you a blow by blow account - that'll teach you to poke fun!

The Atkins daybreak bars are on offer at my local Tesco too - £4.40 for a box of 5 instead of £5.80 or something, so bought a couple of boxes today - I keep thinking I'm gonna get up 5 minutes early to cook eggs for a proper breakfast. Neeeeeever gonna happen! :p

Waterworks. While you boil the kettle heat the frying pan up with oil. Pop in 2 eggs, mix them up with a wooden spoon & drop in some grated cheese (pre-grated of course). They will be done by the time the kettle boils. Lush & super quick :D

Ah Sharon my love, thanks so much for your kind advice - if only you could see the manner in which I exit the house every morning you would understand why breakfast will always be a bar for me. :D

Boiling the kettle would mean getting out of bed two minutes earlier - neeeever gonna happen... :D

I like your slick breakfast programme though - I want to do that when I grow up.

PMSL at Job's comforter Jim! We'll all give you a blow by blow account - that'll teach you to poke fun!
:D

Well I thought I was being helpful ;)

I think I need to dedicate a bit more time to breakfast. Made a Mim whilst chucking laptop in bag, putting shoes on, finding car keys etc and forgot to put the Splenda in! As I haven't got anything else I'm eating it anyway, but it's not great lol

That's why I tend to cook more than we need in the evening Lisa, means I can generally just nuke some leftovers.

LOL Water - sounds like my morning rush! Am making myself get up half an hour earlier (yup it's tough!) - but at least then I can have a cup of tea and make some bacon and eggs. Otherwise it would just never happen :)

Susie

Back