breakfast ideas?

Sounds just like my mornings DK I having been getting up 10 mins earlier this week (lame I know but I love my sleep!) but I just get more distracted and have been late for work 4days this week! Starting next week I'm setting my clock 30 mins earlier, it just has to be done!! Wish I liked the MIMs I could eat that on the way to work hehe!

I'm ok with mornings. When Steve's on earlies he leaves at 7.15am so the alarm is on for 4.45am. I push snooze a couple of times until the 5 o/c news. Get up, have a coffee, drag the hound for a mile. Then walk 3 miles really fast ourselves. If Smudge , the teenage yorkie won't get up we just go for 5miles on our own & I take him out later.

We find it easier getting up now in the dark than when it's light!! We don't last past 9 or 10pm though, lol. So don't invite us out! My dad was the same, I thought he was mad when I was younger. Now I love early mornings :D

Five am!!!! :4635:

OMG Sharon that's early - but I must admit that I do like sitting out the back with a cup of tea at 6.30am, listening to the birds trying to chirp over the early morning sirens, car alarms and police helicopters that is my neighbourhood :D

Susie x

I love early mornings, I always feel chuffed with myself and happy when I wake up early. But being a student I am usually just getting home when the birds start chirping! Doesn't have the same effect then x

Back