1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Original Breakfast ideas

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by EmilyRose27, 11 October 2011 Social URL.

1. EmilyRose27

EmilyRose27 Member

Does anyone have any breakfast ideas that will fill me up until lunch time!?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vickidyers

vickidyers Silver Member

Slimming World
    heaps of grilled bacon (all fat removed), low syn sausages(depending which sausages you use 0.5 - 2.5 syns each), whole tin of tomatoes (free), mushrooms (free as long as cooked with no fat)and poached/scrambled egg (free) all seved with a couple slices of wholmeal toast from HEXB - it fills me up till dinner!!!!
  4. EmilyRose27

EmilyRose27 Member

Wow sounds Yum!!! I will try this.... Thanks!!! X
  5. WelshJojo

WelshJojo Gold Member

Calorie counting/low carb(following SW principles where possible)
  6. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

bacon tomatoes mushrooms and toast (HEB) with cheesy (HEA) omlette and if you want to use some syns add low syn sausages!!!! yumyum!

Weetabix cake is another one i love - 2 weetabix, 2 eggs, 5 scan brans and some mixed spice - add some banana too and cook in a loaf tin!!! depending how much you have the whole cake is 2 HEB choices - and delish!!! if you want to make it a little spicier, add some Christmas Mincemeat and syn it - and perhaps some raisins (syns again depending how many you have!)

Really nice and filling - and helps you keep a good fibre level in the plan!

Or a Fritata - red onion, mushrooms egg and bacon and tomatoes all cooked up together.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.