Breakfast Ideas.

Mets said:
Sorry, yes they are hun :)

Fabulous! I think I may be in love with SF =) xxx

Yes- simply filling is the pp name but I noticed they have changed it to healthy and filling. I personally prefer sf as it reflects the plan better x

Simply filling is very similar to slimming world, as I've just moved over from there I am sticking with points to get this last bit of weight off. But it is a nice diet to follow for life as healthy eating

Thanks for that. Thought I might try a couple of h&f days a week x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You can have
Eggs on toast/crumpets
Beans on toast/crumpets
eggs, bacon medallions, beans, tomatoes and mushroom
porridge,
shredded wheat
crumpets and jam
bacon or egg sandwich/petit pain
omelette with ham/bacon and veg
scrambled egg on toast/crumpet

some of these also make nice lunch options :)

The possibilities are endless :)) I had 2 crumpets with quark and marmite as my pre exercise class snack :)

I'm on monthly pass too and got the app, will all the tesco/asda stuff be on that? And anything in green is free???

Yay all free ... Strange though that extra lean beef mince isn't free..?

linski24 said:
Yay all free ... Strange though that extra lean beef mince isn't free..?

I've just checked my app, sainsburys good to yourself, tesco light choices and coop extra lean less than 5% fat are free....Woop Woop. Bring on the chilli and spag Bol...oooh and stuffed peppers, gosh the possibilities are endless!

I'm gonna give this a bash next week

I've just checked my app, sainsburys good to yourself, tesco light choices and coop extra lean less than 5% fat are free....Woop Woop. Bring on the chilli and spag Bol...oooh and stuffed peppers, gosh the possibilities are endless!

I'm gonna give this a bash next week

It just has to be extra lean STEAK mince not beef. Mine is the Tesco light choices and its really nice, in fact much nicer than mince beef. :)

Back