Breakfast ideas

Eve69

My usual breakfast during the working week is dukan bread and chicken liver and mushroom pate. I was just wondering what everyone else have? One thing I don't like is porridge so I get my oat bran through the bread or muffins. Don't know if anyone else has asked this question so apologies if they have.

Yes I have. It's really nice and tasty. Will have to go and get a lemon now as had forgotten about that.

I save my oatbran for muffins etc. Usually have cold meats including Bresola or smoked salmon and cottage cheese; ocasionally an egg
Caz

When I first started the diet I had eggs and meat, you could also do an oatbran pancake. Use galette recipe but drop smaller spoonfulls and make mini blini type pancakes. Rhbarb in yogurt and then dip the pancake in it. Can all be prepared the night before.

I quite like the porridge, but I mix oatbran and wheatbran, and have my rhubarb in that. It makes the meal bigger LOL.

Soak some goji berries in warm water for ten mins and then add them to the yogurt.

Weekend breakfast turkey rashers, eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, and dukan bread. In the week usually have fromage frais or yoghurt with rhubarb or vanilla flavoured porridge. x

Back