breakfast low ppts

dawson66

hello:)
would like to share with you all the wwatchers bacon is down to £1.29 in morrisons and is lovely only 1pp per slice and the wwatchers sausages are £2 in asda they too are lovely only 1ppt per sausage... i had a lovely breakfast with sausage, bacon,egg ,tomatoes and mushrooms for only 4ppts i poached the egg it was a small egg... and i put sausages and bacon in oven.. it was lovely... ohh and the wwatchers for pacj if 4 are only £1 at morrisons...

Be careful with your PP values........ If you have 2 x WW sausages this is actually 3PP in value......there's quite a few food items that jump in PPs if you have more than one, pretty sure it's the same for WW bacon medallions too!!!!

Try turkey rashers, defo 1PP for two slices. :) Xxxx

Be careful with your PP values........ If you have 2 x WW sausages this is actually 3PP in value......there's quite a few food items that jump in PPs if you have more than one, pretty sure it's the same for WW bacon medallions too!!!!

Try turkey rashers, defo 1PP for two slices. :) Xxxx

1 slice of ww.bacon is 1pp, 3slices is 2pp..

That breakfast sounds amazing! Do you find though, that once you open the WW bacon, it goes a funny color really quickly. I had some last week and two days later, the bits that were left in the fridge went a nasty yellow/brown color. Is that normal, or?

Back