Breakfast Lunch and tea

Heaven

So whats everyone having had for breakfast, lunch and tea?

So far ive had skimmed milk and 30g branflakes.

Lunch im having pasta n sauce

tea im having curry rice chips and pitta.

Snacks orange, apple and muller light.

Not planning on having any syns today although have nothing to save them for as have not drank since last sarurday and dont plan on drinking until next sat, i notmally drink about 4 times a week wine and vodka put set myself a challange not to drink for two weeks. x

Breakfast - fruit and yoghurt
Lunch - Homity Pie with tinned tomatoes
Dinner - Kofta curry with saffron rice and spiced carrot
A - milk B - tbc

Heaven - you really should have some syns hun!! Also, with your pasta in sauce, where's your superfree? Make sure you have a third superfree with all your meals. xx

Breakfast - fruit and yoghurt
Lunch - Homity Pie with tinned tomatoes
Dinner - Kofta curry with saffron rice and spiced carrot
A - milk B - tbc

Heaven - you really should have some syns hun!! Also, with your pasta in sauce, where's your superfree? Make sure you have a third superfree with all your meals. xx

I do try and have third with every meal even if its a pile of a bag of salad. But today as im in work and didnt prepare a meal last night i thought an apple and orange would do.

Also, i thought the third only really applied to people on Extra Easy, when i joined last October i was not told that i had to have a third with every meal on GREEN plan. I am still on the Green plan now and even though i do have veg and fruit i thought the third was more for the EE plans???????????

There has been much debate about if the third is for EE only!! Not sure what the answer is!
Didn't realise you were on green.

Yeah i dont eat meat so no point in doing the EE.

I will ask my new consultant, she seems quite on the ball see what she says and let you know.

Back