Breakfast

deej

Hi,

Started SW yesterday and I am still reading through the info. I am okay about lunch and dinner, but struggling for breakfast ideas. I don't have time to cook anything in the morning and I would normally have cereal etc. 28g of cereal isn't very much, I had it with no fat natural yoghurt and fruit this morning which was nice but I don't want it every day.

Any suggestions for quick breakfasts that don't need cooking?

Thanks.

Dawn

Hi dawn, Mullerlight yoghurts are free and you can have them on fruit for brekkie, Scrambled egg on toast, I dont know what this is called but if you mix up 2 eggs with a small tub of low fat cottage cheese and cook it like an omolet (sorry if I spelt that wrong):eek: and if you want you could cook some bacon the night before and cut that up into it, beans on toast.

microwaveable porridge with sweetner... is easy.. quakers u can use the single packet to than measure your milk.. so its exactly right..

x

Thanks everyone, I will try some of those. The individual porridge packets will be good when I am in a rush!

thanks

Dawn

hiya, you could make a frittata/spanish omelette the day before and have some cold for breakie x

I havent had it myself lol but thought it would work!!!! I just have boiled eggs and ham!

Boiled eggs and ham sounds lovely, one for the weekend I think. I might pop to the shops later so I can have that tomorrow. I have only done green days so far, so maybe red for a change tomorrow!

Dawn

I'm doing mainly red days as I can't get my head round having too many carbs and still losing lol! x

Back