Breakfast

Emmy_lu

Silver Member
Hey everyone

im just having my breakfast which is always a chocolate shake.

Just wondering what everyone else chooses for their lipotrim breakfast?

Might help new starters find out the most popular flavors to try

Morning!

I used to always have vanilla for breakfast as it most resembled milk lol, strawberry for lunch and chocolate for tea as when I was eating that was my downfall - a bar of chocolate after my meal! Unfortunately now beginning week 8, the only shake I can stomach is chocolate. Strange how your taste buds change xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I have strawberry for breakfast and then chocolate for lunch and dinner. I hate the soup and the vanilla flavour!

I'm the same jen! I only like chocolate now,for some reason I decided to start having soup for dinner so got 3 last week had 1 and realized what a bad idea it was so sticking to chocolate next week, going to get 1 vanilla just to try it with coffee out of curiosity

I used to like strawberry skinny, but I'm a huge chocoholic so just go for chocolate now, how I've managed to avoid the mountain of Easter eggs still in our house is beyond me

xx

I know the feeling Em. I don't have easter eggs here but giant chocolate buttons. I've had to hide them on the highest shelf possible behind a load of other stuff. But I still know they're there. DAMN YOU CADBURY!!!

I had to take my eggs to my mums and my husbands otherwise I would have eaten his haha! xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Lol , these aren't even mine they are the kids, I keep trying to Force feed them, I just said to Alfie my eldest " why don't you have a Easter egg" in which he replied " nah it's ok I'll just have a carrot" wish I was like that!
i also have malt easer bunts in the fridge which are my favorite, I've hidden them but like you say, I still know they are there. Why do we do this to ourselves?
X

I have choc, choc and choc... 1-2x a week I will have a different flavour just so it doesn't get boring ;-)

I'm mostly choc and have been since December I think and I too believe your tastebuds change as you do this. I used to hate the soup, but it's now tolerable if the pharmacy runs out of choc (which they have twice) Only problem with the soup is it repeats on me, which I'm not keen on. Just give me the chocolate any day :)

Chocolate is the winner!
It's bad they run out of flavors because that's your only source of food and if u couldn't stand the others what would you do, they should always order more in when they get low x

i have the vanilla with a spoon of coffee and a sweetner in it for breakfast and lunch and then either chocolate or chicken soup for dinner. I like the chicken but the past few times its given times me, what i can only describe as hot flushes! my face really heats up and goes red so i'm cutting the soup out for a while

Back