Breakfast

Oh yes, you have to experiment!! it's amazing what you can make.. i'm attempting cheese cake next

Cheesecake eh? That really would be something!

oh yes, I'm thinking.. vanilla mousse with some orange flavoring.. ontop of a crunched up cranberry bar.. .

You know what, we should get James Martin from Saturday Kitchen do do some cooking with cambridge lessons

I have my 1st shake before I go to work (between 7 -9am), 2nd (bar) at lunchtime (12-2pm) 3rd shake mid to late afternoon & my last one before 7pm. I have to say I think it makes it a bit easier having four (I'm just over 5'10). Some times it's good being tall!

Before cd most of my weigh came from eating no breakfast, having a reasonable lunch, usually a heavy evening meal & illicit snacking throughout the evening. So I made a rule that I will be like a gremlin...not be fed after dark!

I understand the POV that people need something on an evening so that they can stave off the temptation to break the plan but for me, I feel I had to get away from the evening munchie cycle & have realised that I can survive evenings without eating! I hope this will help me when it's time to maintain as my packs coincide with conventional mealtimes so I plan to replace my shakes with healthy meals & a mid afternoon snack.

That said, you know yourself the best & you have to work out what the best fit is for you. Good Luck and enjoy working out!

I have the morning munchies, So I make porridge with 1 for breakfast, then a bar broken up into 3 from around 10-12, then lunch at 3 and then I'm done!

Jasus- I'd be knawing on my own limbs by 8 o clock if I didn't have anything to eat in the evening !!! Yours is a really good pattern for a long term skinny person though as you use up all your days calories well before bedtime !!:)

oh yes, I'm thinking.. vanilla mousse with some orange flavoring.. ontop of a crunched up cranberry bar.. .

OMG- I have got to try this !!! Thank you !!

Back