• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Breaking LT for my hen party

kaci

Hi everone

Im currently on the complete Lipotrim diet and not ready to re-feed just yet, I am planning that in about 5 weeks time however I have my hen party in 2 weeks time.
I obviously want to have a drink and enjoy myself but can someone recommend a way where I wont blow it completly and can get back on LT the next day?

I know to stick with vodka and diet drinks and maybe pure protein for dinner but I'm worried about champagne and coctails. Anyone know of a low carb coctail??
(my hen do is in a champagne bar so hard to avoid)

thanks xxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Hi hun,
You need to refeed before you hen night...drinking in ketosis is VERY DANGEROUS!! EVEN FATAL!! You need to refeed for a week first!.... Then, after your hen night you cn start again!

xx Cathy xx

Bye Bye Huge Bottom!
Nics right, you can still lose weight on re-feed but its vital you do it at least a week, 2's better, before drinking. Theres a sticky post on the LT forum on drinking. Read it for all your info, shes not kidding when she says it can be fatal.

Ooh snap! its my hen weekend next weekend too!
Do you know what your doing?, i haven't a clue is a surprise all i know is theres 12 of us going and it involves travelling by car!
I'm on week 2 of refeed and its going very well had my first slice of pizza last night and my only one, i'm very lucky to know the owners of a coffee shop so when i go in they make me half a sandwich and a green tea.
At home I eat my dinner off a 7in plate and all is good, i listen to my body and when i'm satisfied NOT FULL i stop.
If i've over indulged on hen W/E i know i have a weeks supply of LT i can go back to but so far so good. All the best what ever you decide to do. x:D