Breaking the snack cycle

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by lauramumof2, 14 October 2008 Social URL.

1. lauramumof2

lauramumof2 Full Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Im trying to be very aware of my snacky habits and I dont mean my snacks. I mean eating a wee bit of toast after my toddlers announced he wont eat it, declining a sweetie from my daughter.

I never say no!! So today I have been very aware.

Does anyone else struggle with this.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    I find it hard at work they have sweets at 12 oclock and normaly i eat them but this week i said no!

4. mrs.sab2b

mrs.sab2b Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    yeah i struggle! I am a mega picker!!! Its unreal what i have in a day, wrote it all down every day for a week and some days it would have probably added up to another meal!
    x

5. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Oh those things you pick up and they just end up in your mouth without you thinking! With me it's a bite of my OH's jaffa cake - he says do you want a jaffa cake and I say no then have a bite of his... then a bite of the next one... you see where this is going ;)

6. smilerjen

smilerjen Has the power of the horn

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Its the cakes and sweets that parents hand into the school I find hard!!If they are in front of me I eat them!!!! Christmas is so hard too,I got 18 boxes of chocs last year!! So kind of parents to buy gifts but i ate most of them! Will give them away this year!!
    Got 14 easter eggs last year too but gave them to the homeless! Was so proud of myself!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.