Breast implants

Lynn8124

Gold Member
I have never really been happy with my breasts. For such an overweight woamn there's not much there which could be due to a hormonal condition at puberty. I would love implants when I get enough weight off.

I have tried to learn to love them over fifteen years but I am still unhappy and I feel like a freak so I would like implants to feel like a normal woman. can anyone reading relate or has any of you had implants and have any stories to share good or bad? Thanks.

Hiya hun

I'm surprised nobody's replied to this yet, as im sure a lot of people must feel the same as you. With a bra on I can quite easily fill a D/DD cup, maybe even an E depending on the bra. But its a totally different story without a bra on. Honestly, the term 'golf balls in socks' come to mind! Luckily I'm not in the habit of walking around with really low cut tops flashing them off so I dont really think about them much when I'm out and about, but when I'm in the shower etc I look in the mirror and I just think for god sake, you're not meant to be down there! lol

I've thought about surgery, I think I'd have to have an uplift : / But it costs so much

The thing is though, that all surgery has risks, plus theres the cost, and then of course the scars - even though they fade over time, theyre still noticable.

Have you ever been to see a surgeon and ask their opinion of what they could maybe do for you?

I think it's normal for us to have something we dont like about our bodies, but maybe - without wanting to sound rude - as you lose weight your boobs might start to look more umm...substantial? lol and a good-fitting bra can work wonders

If it really bothers you, I'd suggest that surgery might be the way to go, but I think it might be worth trying other options first like getting to target weight and seeing how you feel then, going to be professionally fitted, buying some well fitting good sized bras, and dressing to compliment your figure.

I have the same problem as Samprand but also one is noticeably larger than the other and its always bothered me.

I went to see a plastic surgeon for a consultation and he recommended an uplift where they would also remove some fat from one to even the size out, however, he told me to come back when I had been at my goal weight for a year. I really agree with this. You have no idea what they are going to be like after you lose weight and what you want may change. It cost me 130 pounds just to get that advice and I felt a little silly that I didnt think about it myself lol. So I would say, lose your weight, maintain for a while and then start looking around.

I've lost 29.5lbs so far, all boob! Not the end of the world cos they were a F/G Cup! However, still want to loose 70.5lbs and worried I will have none left at all. Anybody had a boob job following weight lose? Anybody else considering this?

I absolutely can relate to this post. my nipples has always faced downwards ever since i started puberty, my breasts were a 38G But now gone down to a 36 F, but even my F bra's are starting to feel too big now. Since i have lost weight i have noticed loose, dead looking, old lady skin on my breast I hate it so much I can only imagine i will be left with emptier boobs by the time I reach my goal. At 19 years old surgery is something I definitely would consider because I have never seen myself with perky breasts and i'm self conscious about them.

Hi I've been a member on here previously but just joined again! I had augmentation in 2009 as I had non existent fried eggs! I don't dislike my breasts but they have by no means made me happier or love my body, I now focus on other parts of my body instead. I also hated how they looked for a long time high up and although they definitely didn't look fake they seemed to small for my shape as I'm broad backed. Maybe book some consults to get expert opinions and decide from there. GL!

Xxx

Back