Breast size

Overall I've gone from a 44DD to a 36 C:cry:. I've still got more weight to lose and really hope they don't get any smaller. I'm definatly gona need a boob uplift afterwards coz they've really gone south lol. I seem to be losing most of the weight of the top half of my body, my hips and thighs are still quite big compared to rest of my body and I really hope this last 24lbs I have left to lose comes off them.

Hi Girls!!
I'm a size 36GG and would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be able to go into ANY shop and buy bras that fit and don't cost the earth!!
I'm worried though that if I lose the 3 stone I'm hoping for then they will go saggy....Does this happen anyone know??
If it can what can we do to help prevent it??
X X X

I was a 40DD before I started cambridge but am now a 36D, they haven't gone down tons, but I have the opposite problem to Charlie's Angel and my bottom half is now really small, I fitted into a size 10 jeans today, but my top half is still a 12/14....

My (.)(.)'s are just the most awful things you have ever seen. They were 40c pre-diet and now they're about 38b, but are really saggy. I've got no substance, no lift to them. I know when i lose the weight they will be around an a/b cup. I'm planning on getting implants.

I'm worried though that if I lose the 3 stone I'm hoping for then they will go saggy....Does this happen anyone know??
If it can what can we do to help prevent it??
Good news girls!! Well for me it was, I went down around 2-3 cup sizes (not totally sure as daren't get measured just yet incase I don't like what I hear.) I have slowly moved over to slimming World and they have inflated a bit Yay! :bliss:They haven't grown just not as deflated as much as they were on SS+ and 810. Try not to worry as when you go up the plans or move over diets they may just be less like deflated balloons ;)

Told you TT :D

*Pretty sure it was you I said to once you get some fluid weight back they plump up a bit. Might not have been and I'm going slowly crazy, imagining conversational where there are none.

I was a 36G and now I have gone to a 34E after losing 4 stone. not sure what I will be when I finish.
I have lots of freya sets too.. I love them my aunty and cousin have underwear shops which is great..
Many thanks x

I've gone from a 44E to a 36E :) Just got a new bra today and I was so thrilled to get into a 36E :)

T T, you made me laugh!!
But thanks it's good to know that you can do something that helps!!
Don't think my other half would be too happy if they went altogether haha then again nor would I but I would LOVE to be a D....Hmm had them when I was 13!!!

Told you TT :D
Can't remember that:confused: Then again you know what its like with all the conversations on here. Glad yours have inflated too:D

Kelly im sure it something to do with the water! When you put more in it your body gets rid of more.
When you slow the water down your boobs act like a camels humps and hold on again to some of the water :giggle:

well, i cheated and had a breast reduction 4 years ago. best thing i ever di. went from 36G to a C. put on 3 stone, and im back up to a 38D. would love to be a B, but dont think that will ever happen

I have read all your posts with interest. I am a 38D and I would SO like my boobs to shrink a bit! I just have to live in hope then!

oooh would love to have a breast reduction after weight loss! How much do they roughly cost? Need to get saving lol

A breast reduction or lift seems likely in my future. I have always been a little filled out in the boobies and even more so after having and nursing my kids. I think that once I get to goal they will be like deflated baloons. I really hope that they wont, but I'd rather be prepared for the worst and be happily surprised if it doesn't happen.

Who said "just for the women?" ive still got a decent set now. To be honest I will probably have something done when I can afford it.
:p:cry::D

i got my reduction done on the NHS. but you need to prove that ur having mental difficulties as well as physical ones.

otherwise i think it costs around 5k

mine was agreed on nhs, they prefer bmi to be 25 or under, or you must get measures by 2 professionals, have back problems, ect there is a list ask your drs, i want to continue to loose al my weight first but my back measurement comes down but not cup size, im a 34-36 j-k and high chested im sure i would look slimmer without them, i want a e or f cup size, still want a good size, but you have to be willing to loose half the sizes on nhs, xxx

I sort of have the oppisite of everyone! When I was Small (size 10 ) I had NO boobs at all :-( Now I have 42 E's. So I hoping mine don't shrink down quite as much to as they were before!

At the time I was a size 10 I was even considering a boob job! It's quite strange really whatever you have you don't want! I would of given anything to have bigger boobs at the time, but others who had them wanted smaller ones!? lol

Back