Breast size

I have lost 2" in 2 weeks off my bust so I will be well happy if that carries on!

Yay i've lost an inch in 2 weeks off my band size now i just need my cup size to shrink xxx

I went from 40E to 36D last time I lost weight - I wouldn't want to go below that, as I think they're a bit on the dinky side tbh.

I'm with devillish as i dont want mine to get any smaller. I'm feeling that the only place i am losing just now is my boobs! Was a 36 D but feel i'm at best a C. Will get CDC to measure next week.

i have lost 6in under my bust and 5in over my bust, but my band size went down from 38 - 34 and my cup is still jj, b4 gaining weight i was a 34 hh and thought i would at least get back to my size b4, 34hh, instead i am the same weight but 2 cup sizes bigger, x

Does anyone know how you measure your boobs? I don't like anyone measuring me, in a shop or otherwise, but my bra's are becoming loose and I just want to grab a few cheapo ones from asda, to see me through a month or so (or whenever they decide to shrink again!

Thanks in advance :)

Taken from a website

Measure around your rib cage directly under the breast bone. Then add five to the number of inches (after 33 add only three inches) to get the Back Size.
Then measure around the fullest part of the bust and subtract the back size. The difference between the two measurements is your Cup Size

that is right but it doesnt work it makes me a 38 dd or something silly, the best thing is to work out roughly
what size are you wearing now and where is it big, x

I'm a 36dd and used to be a 36c until I gave up smoking and piled on the weight! I'm so hoping that I shrink back to a 36c as I hate my boobs and find I'm restricted to what size/style of tops I wear because of them!

I was a 40DD when I started - Now I'm a 36C (will prob do with a B cup soon as the C cup is start to look empty lol) I'm gutted they were my best asset :)

I bought some lovely bras before I decided to lose weight and they were 36GG. I've now given up pretending that they still fit and bought some more (cheapest possible as they won't fit for long!) the new ones are now 34F. I don't remember the last time I was a 34 in a bra!

I was a 40DD when I started - Now I'm a 36C (will prob do with a B cup soon as the C cup is start to look empty lol) I'm gutted they were my best asset :)
with your hieght and current weight i would suggest you try a 34 c, the back should be tight and the front should sit against you, lift your arms and if there is any boob coming out under or the bra is moving you need a tighter back size, and usually when you come down a size in the back you go up a size in the cup, xx

I bought some lovely bras before I decided to lose weight and they were 36GG. I've now given up pretending that they still fit and bought some more (cheapest possible as they won't fit for long!) the new ones are now 34F. I don't remember the last time I was a 34 in a bra!
stick them on ebay, you will be amazed what you can get for them if they are good ones xx

I couldn't wait to lose the comedy boobs and now they have shrunk a bit and my bra i getting emptier - although they are still the same length :rotflmao:

bless i dont think were ever happy with them xx

i measured my boobs the way it said online and above, and it came out as a 38b......I'm a size 12 on top, so there is no way i have a 38 back, and my boobs are slights larger than a B cup...
So i have to admit, that i totally ignored it, went into the changing rooms with various sizes and found that 34DD fit the nicest and have stuck with that....its not like Gok will be getting his hands on my knockers to tell me i'm wrong, or anyone else for that matter so i will wear what is comfortable for now! :)
I've gone from a 38DD, to a 34D/DD depending on the brand..
xxx

I want mine to grow, not shrink, some some of you girlies can throw your extra my way!!!

you can have mine luv, i'll post you what they take out lol,
i measure a 34 back and wear a 34 bra x

I've shrunk now to a 36D i also went and got measured and they lady came back with 40DD bras at which i just laughed an thought no way will they fit me and i was right they didn't! they were massive and gaped open everywhere do whoever does that sizing thing needs to re-evaluate it.
We tried on loads and in the end decided that I was a 36D which is fine by me although i'd love to get back to 36C as that is the size I was before I turned into a heffa :)

I have 38JJ boobs! I cannot WAIT for them to be smaller. Just a DD or E cup would be fine - so I don't have to pay half a year's salary for one bra!

Back