Breath?

Clairabelle

I've seen lots of very useful posts so far - but northing about the breath issue.

How bad is it?
What does it smell like?
Alternative coping methods? (the mint wafers are too strong for me)
Does it go?

Claire x

Mine was like doggy breath and used mouthwash and it went but came back a hour or so later.

I think the bad breath stays until you finish the diet as its the ketosis

Everytime i washed my tongue it cleared x

sarahxxx said:
Im on day 3 and im sure I've started with the dog breath :( Off for some mouth wash me things! lol x

Its pretty bad sarah lol i hold my head down when talkin so people dont smell it haha they prob still do
x

Thanks Kelly...Oh no well im a nail technician so I've no chance!! ha My only option then is to wear a mask! :) I've read from a few people that u can buy mint strips? Haven't a clue what they mean tho...do u? x

Yes nuphar i think there called. Little strips to freshen your breath . They melt in your mouth . you can buy them in the pharmacy where u buy your shakes. I dont find them great but could work for you they are handy to have x

Im on week 9 and am stuck with bad breath. I bought a spray bottle and filled with Listerine Original, then spray before talking to anyone lol. My whole office are aware of my breath problem and just hand me my spray bottle (located on my desk) when I need a spray. It's a little more tricky when I'm out with clients but my trusty spray bottle always comes with me. :D

Oh that's a great idea Kay. How have you found this diet? Ive felt like poo today, it took me about 20mins just to wash the pots!! :( No energy at all! Have you stuck to it religously? You've done great losing so much weight, hope im still here come week 7!!...

Oh that's a great idea Kay. How have you found this diet? Ive felt like poo today, it took me about 20mins just to wash the pots!! :( No energy at all! Have you stuck to it religously? You've done great losing so much weight, hope im still here come week 7!!...

Hi Sarah,
I have done this before,so at least I knew what to expect. I don't have much energy still and I'm on week 8 !! still I get by, luckily I have a very supportive husband :D I have remained absolutely 100% TFR , that's the only way to go with this diet. I think if you (not actually meaning YOU, you know what I mean ;) ) can't remain 100% then maybe this isn't for you. Yes I find it hard sometimes, I have mood swings, get emotional and cry but it will be worth the end result. I come on here, read other peoples posts, moan a bit and get the support I need :D . I hope this is the one for you Sarah, stay strong and think of the summer when you will be at your goal weight :)

My boyfriend has described it as doggy breath:eek:

Back