Bren's..... Cruise-ade

Your welcome. Sometimes I have a good idea!?

Wore my skinny jeans today but still felt a little to tight fitting in the legs.

Thanks Jaqys.

Just done 30 on the bike and my last 215 sit ups.! I've done my 1200 target for the week

Skinny jeans - one thing to say WOW - hugely jealous - well done!

It's 7 am and I'm tying to wake up, want to do 20 mins in the gym and then take chief for a walk.

Gotta admire your commitment to the exercise thing, that's for sure.

Well the commitment continued this morning with a 35 min walk with the dog. I am going to do some weights tonight and 20 mins on the bike.

I am waviering today.... I have had a 2 Tbs of muesli and 25 gm of cheese in my scrambled. Its a PP day and I am going to PV tomorrow and PP on Wed before Thurs WI.

I just keep thinking about normal eating.......Think I need to be more creative with my foods. Also made muffins today and I ate them for lunch and have felt ultra bloated ever since. Still going to have salmon and white sauce for dinner.

You're going great guns on the exercise front, well done! I can't do ONE sit up :-(

I walked this morning, which was great (despite the Christmas music still in my Ipod!!) but the weather isn't going to make it easy for regularly 7am long walks alas!

You're going to have to lock that muesli up in a cupboard! (unless it's made with your oatbran??)

I could go a large bowl of muesli too at any time of the day, Bren, so I don't buy it any more. Throw your pack of muesli away!

Well done on the exercise and getting on your jeans!

Morning? Afternoon? Bren. x

Evening Linz.!

Well muesli and cheese ....., not much but enough to feel very full and more bloated than usual. Need a better routine tomorrow. Might do bike and workout and let hubby take dog for a walk. No weights or sit ups today. But now watching a program and thought hey may as well get on the bike
( behind the Lounge). So doing 20 and on minis on the iPhone.

I know. Im on the bike now trying to burn it off.!

Starting fresh in the morning and back to PP for 2'days and WI on Thurs.

It's not about burning it off though. It's the potentially coming out of ketosis which is such a shame...

Im know Jo. But hopefully it helps in some way. Better to have done something than nothing. Good practice for life beyond dieting. Will try for 2'days of PP before WI.

OK my turn for the motivation talk - IF YOU ARE GOING TO COME OUT OF KETOSIS DO IT FOR SOMETHING SUBSTANTIAL LIKE CH*C*L*TE or CR*SPS or T**STED CH**SE S*NDW*CHES or or or ...

Muesli ain't worth the pain of hunger!! I know what you are saying about the exercise but unless you are in ketosis it plays with your brain and your hunger pangs but you don't need me to tell you that!!

Hope you have/had a better day - can't remember if you are forward or back from us!!

We are ahead of you guys about 10 hours?

I dont like much cakes, choc or bread!? ( i know?) Gluttony is cheese for me. mmmmm cheese.

So a better day planned today an for tomorrow and prob due to being orgainsed. Ive done 20 mins of weights and sit ups this morning (must change my tally in sig in a moment). Will do 30 on the bike tonight and get hubby to take dog for a walk.

Today and tomorrow will be PP;
today ....

granola and yoghurt + coffee
custard
tuna and FF Mayo on Dukan bread
coffee and yoghurt
dinner will be salmon and white herb sauce (totally in love with this ATM)

its 11am and I have drunk 1.4ltrs already. Should easily make the 3ltr make today :)

Back