Bren's Diary - The journey begins, again!

Hey Bren

Well done on the all round losses!

I have joined the CD wagon... started today!

Enjoy your weekend babes.x

Awesome work Linz!! How exciting for you..... yay!

I'm doing 790 and on some day 1000 depending on my social calendar. As you know it's summer over here and we have had visitors, 3 different lots for 24 days now! I go back to school in 3 weeks and hope to do 790 is little bit better.

I also have a piece of fruit (a cohen's recommended one) and eat a cohen's meal when it's meal time (this has really helped!) When I do 1000 I dont have to shakes but only 1 and a multi vitamin with 2 pieces of fruit and 2 cohen's meals for the day.

Bren
X

Back into my modified 790 plan today. All visitors have now gone and I can focus on getting buff for Vietnam in April!! Cannot wait.

So far 1ltr of water, avocado on rye (had to go out this morn for breakie...)not beating myself up about this, 1/3 protein bar 60cals and just off to have my CD shake, go to get my nails done and then the gym before heading off tonight to the tennis, Australian Open, you might see me on the TV!!

Bren
X

Tennis was awesome! Going to go again hopefully on Saturday night Oz time and hopefully catch a quarter final??? Might be a bit early but we'll see.

I forgot to mention that last week I lost 400gm! Didn't expect it as it was TOM in 2 days and usually that's not good.

My WI's are not weekly but rather every week and a half or every week only if it fits into my schedule. I've been reasonably good this week with the food but not with the water. Back onto it tomorrow.

Bren
X

Today I booked our holiday we are going to Thailand again as Vietnam is too expensive, I left it too late to book...... DOH!!

I love Thailand so all is good.

Right now onto serious business..... going in 10 weeks. I would love to and I am going to loose 7 kilos in 10 weeks. I am also going to attempt the gym 4 mornings a weeks before I go to work this will mean a 5.30 rise and home by 6.30 and leave the house by 7.15. Tomorrow I will start with a 6.45 or 7 am start. Wish me luck.

Bren
X

wow bren I dont think I could go to the gym that early!

Georgie your right! I went at 8am this morning as I went to bed at midnight. It doesnt help that I am on holidays to and I know in my mind I dont have to get up.

Are you still going to the gym?

Next week I go back to school without students it's teachers only and I am going to try really hard to do WED, THUR and FRI before school.

I lost 300gm this week. I weighed at home as my CD WI is not until Tuesday. I actually have now 7.6kg's to loose before I go on holiday. Maybe I need to create a holiday ticker???? (with my weight)

Bren
X

Yeah but thinking about calorie counting and having one shake a day,plus a multi vitamin and the gym, with 1000 - 1100 cals a day. I'm totally in the zone and it fits in better with work and wont hit the wallet so hard as now I am saving for Thailand and Bangkok (3nts in Bangkok and 8nts in Pukett)

weighed this morning and lost 300gm!!!!! Not bad Ditz considering I have had visitors all weekend and eaten out and drunk wine....... oops.

Bren
X

I've been going to the gym on and off for months, but for the past 3 weeks ive been going regular, just got to stick at it for now, really, its good that you can fit the gym in with your work, I dont actually work at the mo and probably would find it difficult to go if i did, because I get tired easily and I dont drive either!

Georgie I lost my first 15kg's, many years ago by just walking 30mins before breakie and 30 mins before dinner everyday. With a few sit ups on the floor before bed every night. If I dont manage to get up early in the mornings next week then I will go in the afternoon. I just prefer and feel pumped for the day if I do it in the morning.

Well I planned to go to the gym this morning but slept in and will go this afternoon, if not a walk.

Last night my godson/cousin spent the night and then flew back home this morning to Perth, so we went out for dinner last night, Italian!

I had gnocchi and 2 slices of garlic cheese pizza. I left 1/3 of the gnocchi and had a glass of red wine. I feel fine this morning and dont feel guilty or bloated. It's really good being able to combine CD and my calorie counting with the exercise with everyday life situations. I went over the cals yesterday about 1500 instead of 1000 but it's only one day.

Bren
X

Thanks Daisy.

Hey, I was looking at your ticker and wondering if 57kg's will put you below healthy?

Oh and are you in the LBD yet???

Great to hear from you darl.

Bren
X

Well good morning to you all from OZ! and good evening!!

Pleased to report a loss this morning another 600gms!!!!!!yay. My official WI is on Tuesday afternoon but it will be just over a week and a half since my last one.

Off to change my ticker now YEAH!!!!

Bren
X

Back