Bren's Diary - The journey begins, again!

hey bren. sorry to hear your hayfever is bad!! aus probably isn't the best place to live.. the pollen count must be high quite a lot!!

i think it's great news on the plateau to be honest. i know that sounds strange but it sounds like your body is getting used to things before losing again rather than the upping and downing it's been doing recently. roll on friday :D

i didn't get any batteries for my scales. i totally forgot. but they are showing a continued loss this morning so i think they are ok for now... i'll try and change them before monday :)

abz xx

Abz I was also thinking about the plateau being a good thing too.

.... only because yes I think my body is adjusting, therefore going to agree that this loosing weight is a permanent thing and not to fight it. This is reassuring that I will be better abled to keep it off and soon the drop will happen I just need to stay focused and continue on the right track as it will budge in time.

I feel really bloated this evening I think calorie wise I'm going perfect for the day even though my food plan changed. Probably because I'm clogged up. I've got the day off tomorrow and hoping to make the gym then go for a steam/sauna to clear my up and then the final appointment for my legs.

Just under 5 weeks to go now before I fly and thinking that on the 22nd of March i will refeed for 13 days before we leave.

I think that I may only be able to reach 68 but who knows (so that's 2.5 kilos in 2 weeks!) and when i return I go on camp with school and then I will return to hardcore diet for 2 weeks and then hopefully be able to drop any excess weight and refeed again.

My first goal is 65-66 kilos and ultimately would like to be 63 but this will make me very tiny and a size 8 - 10 (about 27 inch jeans).

Bren
X

you dont want to loose too much weight bren, i did notice on one of your pics that your face looked quite thin, and your a bit taller than me so a size 8 is tiny..

ive been a bit of a yoyoer with the gym and the diet and i was this weight back in october, yeah im just doing the healthy eating and going to the gym 3 times a week at least when im not too busy, i hopped the scales today and im past the plateau weight just hope it will be that reading by friday, my goal is a little bit wrong on the ticker i want to loose about 9 pounds and then see how i feel, i might go a little bit lower but i doubt i will be a size 8.

I can mange 65 very easily and look quite fit (dont want to sound up about myself though).

Will just see how I feel and if my body wants to go lower.

Congrats on getting past your plateau, I have gone down to 70.3 this morning but my plateau is getting below the 70's and in the 60's for good!

Well off to the gym.

Bren
X

I can mange 65 very easily and look quite fit (dont want to sound up about myself though).

Will just see how I feel and if my body wants to go lower.

Congrats on getting past your plateau, I have gone down to 70.3 this morning but my plateau is getting below the 70's and in the 60's for good!

Well off to the gym.

Bren
X

Manage 65 what? :confused:

65 kilos is my perfect weight makes me a size 10 about 28/9 inch jeans and so long as I keep exercising (4 times a week), I can usually eat normally for the week and have a rich meal or two on the weekend and a couple of glasses of wine. Which is a perfect life for me as being a vegetarian I'm a freak for fresh food babe.

And is normality for me.

Bren
X

oh thanks, although ill be happier by friday wi. im glad your over the plateau aswell.

Bren, congratulations on getting into the 60s. I'm sure you'll be there permanently soon.

Well skipped lunch today because I had bread.... toast after my breakfast, 1 slice with hubby, and also because when it came time for lunch I wasn't hungry and I cannot taste anything at the moment with the hayfever, it's very flu like I tell you......

However a friend rang me last night and is over from perth and we were going to catch up for a coffee and dinner tomorrow night but work has got in the way for her and we went out tonight, Japanese. I had no rice, ate 3 quarters of the serve of tofu, a miso soup, green salad and about 140g of salmon. I feel guilty and hoping for not too much damage in the morning.

However I know if i skip getting on the scales I will go off the rails. So on I will go and hope for the best in 8 hours time!!

Already made my lunch and snacks for tomorrow and should be able to stick to plan.

Have a good day peeps!

Bren
X

Hope so I do feel that I am refeeding now by allowing this food in my plan, which I did not intend. However I want 3 days of back on track starting tomorrow and then for the next 2 weeks really starting tomorrow before starting a refeed slightly modified by me.

Anyway good night!

Bren
X

I wouldnt worry too much about that dinner we all have off the plan days, I think me and you are both getting impatient with the scales, but luckerly i havent weighed myself today!

Well Georgie I've weighed and the scales have gone up 1 kilo!!!!!

No worries as I still measure the same and dont feel fat still on the slender rollercoaster! Aiming for 3 days of goodness and a loss over the weekend. Not even going to think about target.

The piece of toast would hae contributed to this and i also had my legs done for the last time yesterday (viens) so it could be fliud retention and I took 5 nurofen plus before the proceedure so cant wait to go tot the toilet.... sorry about that one.

Bren
X

Learning to be more patient with the scales. Although ask me this in a week!

Your PMI is through the roof honey. Well done!

Thanks CC. Got to stay positive about things otherwise they slip away from you hey!

How's you?

Bren
X

Also refusing to change my ticker until it all goes down.

Yep lets hope so. Need to stay in a good frame of mind to stay diligent and remember that i am doing this to have an enjoyable time in my bikini by the pool!!

But really I have been getting carried away with the new found thinness and need to pull back some on the social outings and not indulge in a biscuit with coffee or wine when out!

It's very hard at the moment to stay focused and not let my mind tell me it's okay to have a little as i wont get to where I want to be!

Bren
X

Back