Bren's Diary - The journey begins, again!

Bren! Welcome back! :D My weight loss is going good thanks - according to the scales on saturday i've hit my bmi 25 target, so that's a 2st 4lb loss over all. So that's what, 14.5 kilos? my nan, my mum and a couple of friends have told me that i shouldn't lose anymore weight as i'm starting to look "too thin". i completely disagree as i've only just hit my healthy bmi hahahaha. Another stone before i maintain I think... However, i've had a chocolate fuelled weekend so i'm not expecting the scales to be kind tomorrow morning - thankfully monday isn't my WI day. However, i am hopping over to Dublin for a 2 day christmas break on monday and tues so we'll see what happens over there haha.

Well done on your weight loss!! Send some sun this way, it's too cold here in the UK!
xxx

THANKS GIRLS!
Elle a fabulous result darling! I about 6.1kg's lost. I would like to loose the same again this will make me around the 66kg mark and I'm 169cm so this is good. Will make my BMI 23.1 an OZ size 11/12.

My life has been full on with family stuff and work finishing. I'll try and send some sun however, I do live in Melbourne and summer doesn't get too hot over here in this part of OZ! I saw you and Abz caught up where was the meet? I would love to have one over here, what do you think my chances are!!!!

Bren
X

this is big! Me posting twice in the one day....it's been sooooooooo long.

Well i suppose I could start with listing my food for the day;
CD Shake
1.25ltr of cold green tea (my secret weapon!)
Tuna, cucumber, beetroot, capsicum, avocado and feta (all diced on a plate about, 1 1/2 cups) and 2 corn and rice thins
1.25 ltr of water
1 mango
3 lollies + small slither of fruit cake(100? cals)
1/2 protein bar (70 cals)
coffee
Dinner will be
salmon steak and veges.
Dessert will be fresh blackberries (if I feel like it)

And I'm off to the gym for 55mins this evening before dinner.

Bren
X

sounds like you're still on track and going strong honey :D well done :D

it is freezing here and i am very much jealous of your summer holidays!!

abz xx

Well I think that I might do some Xmas shopping today??? Also have a stomach massage at lunch and hoping that I wont need to go to the loo running!!!!! Will let you all know how this goes.

Bren
X

a stomach massage? it sounds intriguing honey... how did it go?

done your pressie shopping? isn't it strange celebrating christmas in the sun? ha. well, only for us i suppose...

after tomorrow i only have to work on the 22nd before christmas, then i am working christmas day. so i have loads of time to prepare for our christmas on the 24th :) need to get some food in mind!!

abz xx

hi havent been here for a while...your doing well bren!!

THANKS GIRLS!
Elle a fabulous result darling! I about 6.1kg's lost. I would like to loose the same again this will make me around the 66kg mark and I'm 169cm so this is good. Will make my BMI 23.1 an OZ size 11/12.

My life has been full on with family stuff and work finishing. I'll try and send some sun however, I do live in Melbourne and summer doesn't get too hot over here in this part of OZ! I saw you and Abz caught up where was the meet? I would love to have one over here, what do you think my chances are!!!!

Bren
X

Well Bren, I am planning to come to Oz one day, when I can afford it haha. So i reckon you should wait till then! :D Unless I win the lottery of course. Then i'll fly both me and Abz over no worries. BEST MEET EVER methinks!! xxx

HI GEORGIE, NO WORRIES DARL I HAVE BEEN AWOL FOR A WHILE! Your ticker looks good though, some weight loss do I detect????

Hey Elle, hurry up and win that damn lottery!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And also your goal weight is what I weigh nowish!! I have a friend that is your height and when she was the same weight as you wan tot be she fit into a size 10 OZ. I dont think that you will be too thin, dont listen to the friends and rellies. YOU GO GIRL!!

I've snuck in 4 squares of dark chocolate this morning and feeling a little naughty, lucky for me calorie counting and going to the gym in a few hours and the day is filled with house work due to inlaws arriving next Monday from Tasmania.

TODAY'S PLAN;
CD SHAKE
MANGO
TUNA AND RAW VEGE SALAD WITH 2 RICE THINS
4 SQUARES OF DARK CHOCOLATE...... OOPS
COFFEE
KIWI FRUIT
CD HOT DRINK
TOFU AND VEGE STIR FRY

1.25 LTR OF COLD GREEN TEA + 2 LTRS OF WATER

BREN
X

looking good bren honey :)

i have just added some pics on my profile of last years and this year's christmas parties. have a gander. it's a bit traumatic though, so step carefully... :)

abz xx

ABZ I'm off now to have a look!!

My weigh in is tomorrow, feeling bloated though as TOM starts on Saturday which explains my fat feeling!

Drinking lots of water and staying within my cals actually might be around 1200 today and not 1000!

Bren
X

I've snuck in 4 squares of dark chocolate this morning and feeling a little naughty, lucky for me calorie counting and going to the gym in a few hours and the day is filled with house work due to inlaws arriving next Monday from Tasmania.

TODAY'S PLAN;
CD SHAKE
MANGO
TUNA AND RAW VEGE SALAD WITH 2 RICE THINS
4 SQUARES OF DARK CHOCOLATE...... OOPS
COFFEE
KIWI FRUIT
CD HOT DRINK
TOFU AND VEGE STIR FRY

1.25 LTR OF COLD GREEN TEA + 2 LTRS OF WATER

BREN
X

Sounds tasty!

Are your rellies here yet?

Oh and where have you been? :hug99: xx

BABE i began CD and lost some weight over 3 weeks (2 of which I was in Perth for) and then the week I returned to Melbourne a friend visited and I was feeling thin and confident and basically not able to 790 with the CD program. Amongst all this I have a friend in Perth who was sacked from work, he was getting depressed and his dad dying from cancer the same as my dad did 3 years ago........ (this is just the beginning)

Then with me diet I begin calorie counting (1000) and using a combo of CD and my old Cohen's program with a multi vitamin and 3ltrs of water everyday. The weight began shifting and then period! a gain.... Then... yes i know.... 2 of my aunty's involved in a very very serious car accident, 2 hrs to cut one of them free from the car. So I flew back to Perth and now back in Melbourne for 2 weeks and in total in about 10wks I have lost 6.1kg's (13.4lbs). I'm about half way. This week has been okay I feel bloated as TOM starts on Saturday and my weigh in is tomorrow, so a sauna tonight and 20 mins jog and did i mention guzzling the water today.

My secret though is 1.25ltr of home made cold green tea everyday. i wold like to loose about 6.5kg more and hoping that tomorrow I have lost 700 gm at a minimum. I have been exercising about 5 days a week for 45mins and 20mins includes running.

I also finished up at my current school and went to see my new school and fellow staff for next year, so work has been busy.

BLAH>>>>>>>>>

So there you have it! How have you been?

My really really big aim is to be 65/66 kg by the end of Feb. Wish me luck.

Bren
X

WELL as I thought a gain this week... dont know how much as I tell CDC not to tell me unless it's a loss. But as predicted I always without fail hold fluid when TOM, which will be tomorrow......

No worries not really concerned still drinking 3 or more ltrs a day, exercising 45 mins 5 days a weeks and watching what I'm eating. Next WI will be in a couple of weeks, NYE actually.

Well I've lots to do before inlaws arrive on Monday....
X

WELL as I thought a gain this week... dont know how much as I tell CDC not to tell me unless it's a loss. But as predicted I always without fail hold fluid when TOM, which will be tomorrow......

No worries not really concerned still drinking 3 or more ltrs a day, exercising 45 mins 5 days a weeks and watching what I'm eating. Next WI will be in a couple of weeks, NYE actually.

Well I've lots to do before inlaws arrive on Monday....
X

Fair play to you girl! You're hard-core! I admire you ... gym 5 days per week ... thats dedication!

THANKS C

Didn't manage yesterday though, only a walk... Water was good.... However, I drank 4 glasses of wine!!!!!!!!!! I was very very drunk and on top of all this it's TOM - blah!!!!

Bren
X

Hi Bren

Good to see you back - have a lovely Christmas!

Carol x

hi, ive been looseing and gaining and my weight has ended up the same for at least 2 months now :p but thanks anyway, im trying to watch what i eat and incorporate excersise and to keep it up, but i dont think i will reach target, maybe its unrealistic for me.

Back