Bren's Diary - The journey begins, again!

GEORGIE!!!!!!!!!!

Hi darl how are you??? Do tell what you have been up to. How's your weight loss/management going these days. Last you mentioned toning up.

Bren
X

Well another loss this morning after 2 days..... 0.5kg's. So that's a total of 1.7kg's (3.74lbs) in 2 days. Going to see CDC in the morning as the other day I just bought products and we didn't weigh or chat. I did tell her how much I weighed though. For memory her scales are heavier than mine! Looking forward to being lighter by Friday morning. We are leaving on our trip at lunch time.

It would be amazing to be 2.5kg's lighter than on Monday, but not sure if this is possible by then?? Will try my hardest. I have also reset some goals. Some more achievable and realistic than before and I have managed to accomplish some over the past 2 - 5 days.

Bren
X

Well done Bren... back in the zone. x

YEP AND feeling positive about food and my road trip!

Bren
XX

How was your day yesterday?

hi :) !!! welldone getting back into it I'm fine thanks, feeling positive although had a pound gain last week but that was ok, I had a few unhealthy things, as for toning up I havent had the motivation to do the pressups yet, athough the heat wave here hasnt helped :p and I was going to go to a gym group this week but that got canceld, so hopefully I will go next week, I also have an excersise bike and tried to do a bit today but the batterys have gone, I havent used it for a while, we also have a wii fit, so no excuses really!

Today I had a few more calories for lunch than I planned so I decided to eat out and have a prawn coctail salad for tea but didnt really enjoy it because I kept thinking that there was hidden fat in prawn coctail, never mind I'm not silly it was just my brain working over time.

Georgie you must take a friend to exercise with you just to get you back into it, always helps me.

Linz I am heading over to check out your diary now!

Hi ya Abz!!!!!!

Well I ate things not on CD yesterday like pumpkin seeds and some extra cheese, so a little gain this morning. Also no gym yesterday??? Only a 0.5kg gain so not too concerned. Lots of water today and I may very well go over cals today also, but heading to the gym shortly. I will be having 4 CD products and a low cal meal today. Although I should make 3.5ltr of water.

We leave about lunch time tomorrow so tonight will probably be my last post for 8 days or so unless I can connect to a free wireless in my travels.

Bren
X

yeah it was alot easier when I went to the gym with someone, I used to go with one of my friends but she moved into a flat with a puppy and is so busy at the moment, however I'm joining this group run by the nhs because I was nervously ill in 2007, I am alot better now though.

your going away? where? oo sounds exciting I'm going to western super mare and the isle of white 17th july :)

Just 7 nights and 8 days in the car, driving up to Sydney via the coast and back down inland country to Melbourne. Have not booked anything just going to wing it!

You holiday also sounds lovely, who are you going with?

Oh I have had 5 yes 5! CdDroducts in the end today as well as the low cal meal! Calories I think will be around 1200 I think?? Nevermind. I always do well and then think i can relax a little and then I go silly. I'm only on to day 4 (done now)! Day 5 tomorrow and then not on minimins for about 8 days unless I can get wireless internet somewhere??

Bren
x

Well everyone good night and see you all in 8 days or so..... unless I get lucky!

Bren
XX

Hi Bren.

How are you? It seems like I've not been on in forever. 1st May apparently!

Well the road trip was great! Although there is something to be said about that feeling of being home...... and I dont mean the washing that now needs to be done!! LOL.

Had a ball and unfortunately couldn't stop myself from eating and eating and eating!So my first 4 days of CD might have been just to gain them back over the 7 days on the road. Back on with CD today and going to do either 4 or 3 packs with maybe a low cal dinner. Which believe you me will be half the cals I reckon I have been consuming in a day. Basically aiming for 1200 cals today and back to 3 packs and a low cal meal tomorrow.

WI is on Wednesday and I just want to be back to where I was 'STS" when CDC weighed my the other week.

Hi Kaitlyn! How is your journey going???

Bronski, you must be getting really excited!

Bren
X

Well the day has been much better calorie wise than the previous 7 days!!!! Safely under 1400 I feel.

Right tomorrow hoping for an even better day CD for lunch and breakfast, celery and carrot sticks to snack, a coffee or 2 with milk allowance and possibly unavoidable dinner out..... Japanese.... so either tofu and salad or salmon and salad. I not really eat rice anymore. Programmed myself to not like it just like meat really and bread. Bread is completely off the list.

Funny really I am not much into any of the following; biscuits, chocolate, coke, bread, rice, potato's, chips or crisps.

So really this diet should be easy and I could nail it in my 10 week goal really!

Bren
X

Today I have been much better;
4 CD packs
1/2 an apple
3 crisp breads (66cals total)
medium handful of nuts (almonds, walnuts, cashews, pumpkins seeds and sultana's) 150 cals

Total of 923 cals for the day. I'm pleased with that and tomorrow should be back on 3 packs and a meal. Water wise about 2.2 ltrs for the day.

I also did all my measurements this morning and wrote out an 8 week table to monitor at home my progress. Hoping in 8 weeks to loose about 9/10 kilos. Then i will be under 70kg's a little bit and can stay on 1000 to loose the rest. Official WI is on Wednesday and this is making me nervous as I just want to be back to where I was before my holiday. So hoping for under 77kg's.

Bren
X

Well add to that a little 2 slices of cheese, 2 spoonfuls of yoghurt and a quarter slice of ....BREAD! Never mind still about 1000 cals for the day. Tomorrow will hopefully be 790!

Definitely cannot wait to be back at school on Monday as to have routine back with eating!

I have also managed about a 1ltr of hot green tea this evening, hopefully that will help towards WI on Wed, and I am going to the gym with a friend tomorrow evening.

Bren
X

Back