Bren's Diary - The journey begins, again!

What protein bars to you eat Bren? I've noticed you mentione them a lot but I don't know anything abotu them - they may be a better alternative to my cereal bars which I don't like relying on to fill emergency gaps! Thanks

¿¿sǝqɐq ƃuıop noʎ ǝɹɐ ʍoɥ ˙˙˙pǝɹɐǝddɐsıp ʎɹɐıp ɹnoʎ oʇ uoıʇdıɹɔsqns ʎɯ uosɐǝɹ ǝɯos ɹoɟ ˙˙˙uǝɹq ʎǝɥ

Wow and you are upside down!!!! Nearly your holiday too, how exciting!

I am doing okay. Had a really tough and beneficial session with my shrink on Wednesday and WI was yesterday. i only lost 600gm this week but my own fault as I nibbled all week. I am going out tonight and tomorrow night for my birthday and will only deviate at these two meals. Lots of water and will try from Sunday or Monday to be extra diligent with stick to CD. I have 8 weeks until I return to Perth and would like to be 7 kg's lighter.

How are you??? PM if you like.

Bren
XX

Oh forgot to mention it was a big inch loosing week this week with CDC and only a little with the scales.

My WI and ticker are by my own scales and my measurement day is on Saturday morning.

xx

600g is still a loss-well done Bren. And well done on the inches lost, too.

Well dinner was lovely. I drank about 3 glasses of wine. We shared calamari and dips for entree's and then i had a vege tart for main (quite small as it was a very posh and expensive place) then a dessert with NO icecream or cream! Just steamed pudding and a little caramel sauce.

Then home for a coffee and a naughty choc biscuit..... oops.

Today has been much better but not completely back on track. 2 CD pack, some nuts, 2 slices of bread, 2 coffee's. About 2ltrs of water too.

No gym though as I am consumed with some school work. Will see in an hour or two.

x

Hey you! Oo, that meal sounds lovely! You're right though, posh places never serve big portions. A gift in some sense, but sometimes you want what you're paying for.

Well done on the loss! Every little helps!

Bron

Thanks Bron!

How was your wedding???? Any pics?

Must admit finding it hard to get back on the wagon. I've been picking..... today was fat free lollies abotu 150 cals. Not happy. I am going to the gym though to burn that off this evening.

Bren
X

HI Bren

Hope you enjoyed the gym.

It's annoying when we get that picky-picky feeling isn't it. It just niggles...grrrr. At least it was only fat-free lollies rather than something really naughty so at least it's not all bad :)

Hey Bren, just popping in to say hi and to wish you luck getting rid of the munchies..grrrrr. Are you still doing the Cohen's diet?

Hi acegirl,

Doing CD at the moment but need to get focused and stop nibbling. I've given Cohen's a rest as I have done it on and of for so long and I was getting bored with it. I did it really well for 5 weeks at the beginning of the year and lost 6 kg's before my Thailand holiday and then gained there and some more when i returned.

Fingers crossed after my nibbling the past few days I am sick of my own lack of willpower and need to take the bull by the horns!

Thanks Serena!! xx

You know if I just get focused and do SS or 810 properly for 2/3weeks I could easily loose the 5kg's that are bothering me the most! I'm at a hump stage about now.......

Bren
X

Hi Bren

I always read your diary but have never commented before so thought I'd say hi and also I think its so good that you never give up, you just keep trying different things until you find one that works for you and I suppose that's what life is all about!

I know how you feel about getting to a certain weight and then finding it hard to get below it, with me it's around the 11 stone mark but I'm back on ss and I think I've got my head in the right place this time, like you said maybe you should do ss and take the food out of the equation for a while, be really strict and no nibbling and I'm sure you'll get those 5kgs off in no time :)

Good Luck :)

xxxx

You know if I just get focused and do SS or 810 properly for 2/3weeks I could easily loose the 5kg's that are bothering me the most! I'm at a hump stage about now.......

Oh gawd tell me about it!!

Have you tried healthy eating and exercise?! ;) Grrrrr. :D

Hi princess cj! please pop in anytime.

I am not going to do SS. CDC says she doesn't want me doing it either. Think that we both now that I will punish myself more than I already do if i cheat. I have had a few tough days in my head and have got myself partly back on track, hoping for a good WI on Thursday with CDC and Friday morning at home on my scales.

Hi Serena! we all know how hard it is to get in the zone, let alone get back into it when we are closer to our end result or at the end result staying focused and adjusting to food, like you.

I have reassessed my mini goal and would love to be in the 74kg's by the end of next week. Which will make a total loss of around 4kg's for the month. Then really would like to loose 1 kg every week for the next 7 weeks until I go home to visit family etc. Seven kilos lighter will make me around the 70kg or below mark (should be exactly 69.3!), but will settle for 70kg's. This will be 4kg's from goal.

So a guzzling the water I shall go, hoping to do 3ltrs now a day and continue with the gym 4 times a week.

Thanks to everyone for the encouragement and popping in to say hello, it's greatly appreciated, truly.

Bren
XX

Sounds like you have a sensible, achievable goal there. I think the only problem with vlcds is that anything you do after that doesn't seem good enough i.e. it can be hard to remember that a loss of, say, 1kg a week is pretty good and it can lead to uneccessary frustration.

Hope you have a good day xx

Serena i am happy with 1kg a week! i only have about 12.2 kg's to loose. So far I have kicked 1.4 to the kerb. If 7 more go in 7 weeks well that's great. I feel the final 3 point whatever will follow at an easier pace.

I just cannot seem to stay on track with CD??? My will power is not strong enough. I am thinking of combining my Cohen's program with CD products like I did at the beginning of the year and lost 5kg's before my holiday to Thailand. Basically a higher plan of CD as the food is almost identical.

God give me strength, please.

Yesterday i tried this and went suprisingly well. I did go to the gym but fell prey to 4 coffee lollies and 10 choc buds..... However this morning saw a little loss of 300g and I do feel more positive about loosing and the diet today.

Bren
X

Yep, chocolate drops? size of a coin...??

This morning I had a small loss of 300gm and today I have stuck to my food except.... yes there is usually one!!.... 2 coffee lollies! However I have eaten everything I planned to eat except dinner as it's not time yet. I have drunk 2ltrs of water and will try and drink another 1ltr over the next 3 hours.

Praying for a loss on the scales in the morning and for WI tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks Serena for popping in.

XX

Back