Bren's Diary - The journey begins, again!

Hey Bren

Really pleased to hear that your head is in the right place and you are feeling positive about loosing the weight!

Also well done on the losses so far, keeping a positive outlook will really help you through the bad times when the losses aren't what you want them to be, but you'll get there eventually :)

xxx

That's a great plan Bren. When you get hungry in the afternoon you might also try a shake made in the blender with veggies mixed with water. I'm constantly hungry but was able to switch a protein shake or frankly, junk and other food, for a shake made of 1 or 2 cups of cherry tomatoes with 1 yellow pepper; or cherry tomatoes and 1 cucumber. After drinking this I feel an immediate wave of energy and sense of fullness and stabilization of blood sugar..which totally amazed me.

Best to you in the cold part of the world :).

Thanks Acegirl it is a little chilly. I just realised you are in New York! I would love to go there one day. We you born there? As for the vege blast sounds interesting!

PCJ I am feeling positive and wondering if I should go back to 810 or stick with what I am doing as I am happy with the weight moving and do feel like I am achieving. Although like most I just want this weight gone.

Will stick with things for another week on this higher plan of mine which is basically 1000 and if I find I am stalling I might switch to 810.

I weighed in at my lowest today since this restart.... 75.5kg's. Bring on the 74's I say. Hopefully by the end of the weekend.

Bren
X

Well done on the further loss Bren, it's lovely when you see a number on the scale that you haven't seen for ages, you'll be in the 74's in no time!

I personally have to do things like sole source because if I let myself on plans like the 1000 I tend to be naughty and pick, and consequentially my losses aren't what I want them to be ;)

If I were you I would stick with what you're doing at the moment and if you find the losses aren't fantastic and you get impatient then maybe do 810 for a week or 2 and then go back to the 1000 and kick start the old metabolism?

xxxx

Hey all,

Well trying something different for the next 5 weeks until I go away. I've never done this before so fingers crossed!

Will let you all know how I am coping and doing in a couple of days.

Bren
X

Well day one went okay. 400 gm off this morning. Hoping for 2kg's by Sunday morning (1 week).

xx

Hi Bren

Well done on your losses!! xx

Well today was another fabulous day with my food on this plan. Hoping for good results in this first week and then I will share my plan. Just dont want to jinx myself if you know what I mean. Really, I have 5 weeks to feel fab and look better than the image I see now before I face my family and friends. i would love to feel relaxed and enjoy my time with them and feel I wont be able to do that unless I feel batter about my body image.

Bren
XX

i am sure you will do just fine bren. you are SO determined.

i am enjoying the lack of pressure at the moment. i want to get slim, but there's no major massive rush at the moment. i am doing atkins but am considering a weekend break the weekend after hubby's birthday as we are visiting friends and i don't want to make things difficult. especially as they are both veggi and i would have to take all my own food along. but we'll see. i know that having a break is a bad idea, but i know i can get straight back into it (i know, i know, famous last words) but because of the lack of pressure now i am finding it easier to resist things as the stress level is less if you know what i mean? that isn't for another month or so in any case, so we'll see how i feel then :)

abz xx

Know exactly what you mean about pressure. Enjoy that weekend off and just choose healthy protein rich food. I found that easy with Atkins when going out.

Well another 400gm off this morning. That's 1.76lbs in 2 days. Wanting 4.4lbs off for the week. WI will be on my scales on Sunday morning.

xx

Well today was another fabulous day with my food on this plan. Hoping for good results in this first week and then I will share my plan. Just dont want to jinx myself if you know what I mean. Really, I have 5 weeks to feel fab and look better than the image I see now before I face my family and friends. i would love to feel relaxed and enjoy my time with them and feel I wont be able to do that unless I feel batter about my body image.

Bren
XX

I hope I don't jinx you either but well done on your loss, that's great news :)

Yep just trying to get on with the next 5 weeks Serena and be happier with myself than I am now. My mood has already lifted in the past few days so that's a good sign.

xx

So true.

I definitely feel over the past 2 days I have had the control over food and not the scales. The number on the scales is good to see getting smaller however this morning I am wearing a skirt to work which i bought when it was too small for me and today it fits!
xx

YEAH I AM FEELING QUITE POSITIVE ABOUT THINGS. It's been a while since this to.

Another 200gm loss this morning. So a total of 1kg in 3 days, or 2.2lbs. Lots of water is my aim today as yesterday i only just made 2ltrs!

Have a good night all.

Bren
X

Always happens this.... just been to the toilet and then weighed ( haven't eaten anything yet) and weighed before this bowel movement... bugger! As scales now show me in the 74's and with another 200gm loss. I haven't changed it though on my ticker or details, will just have to wait for tomorrow now.

But a great incentive to know that I am tinkling in the 74's!!

XX

Another great day with my plan and food. Also a great session with my shrink!

Looking forward to the scales in the morning and I should make it to 2.75ltrs of water today.

Bren
X

Back