Bren's Diary - The journey begins, again!

I weigh daily too Bren... I'm quite intrigued how things affect my weight, just got to remember that when I'm not losing so much! xx

i, too, am a serial weigher. i try not to let the results count until weigh in day though, although it has been known to throw me into an amazing strop :D hee.

abz xx

SO true, I know. This morning back up to 75. I did drink quite late too, didn't stop until 30 mins before bed. So not going to weigh again now until Wed. Think I might try every 2nd day for the next 4.

Good thing is I still feel slim. It's not TOM either? Think now after a good first week it's time to cut back on the daily weighing.

xx

AND could not help myself this morning... back down to 74.7??!! YAY but also WFT is my body doing. Figure also that I am a little constipated as I haven't been in a couple of days. Fingers crossed I might have a big swoosh or a little one! LOL

xx

Hehe, glad to see your back under 75, but I'm afraid that's what your body does; it does go up and down a little bit daily. Over the space of a week you'll see a massive difference. Try weighing every other day, you'll see a difference evne then which I think will really help spur you on :)

Yay for feeling slim! That's the main thing, so long as you're feeling good, screw what the scales say!

Bron

Right well no weighing this morning and not going to until Friday! Missing my exercise as the school production has taken over my life until this week is over. Then I am going to blitz the gym everyday for 45 mins, for the 3 weeks leading up to my departure back to Perth. Exercise always really helps the weight fall off of me and I am missing it.

xx

Awesome! Good luck for Friday, babe! I know you can last 'til then, you'll do great :D

School productions are rewarding, but man are they hard work. There's no better feeling of weightlessness than having a big project being lifted off your shoulders.

Enjoy gymage when you get there!

Bron

Well I squeezed in a session at a gym close to work, very expensive though pfor a single session! It felt so good. So good that again tomorrow I will try for another one!

I have nibbled on some naughty healthy food; yoghurt coated appricot pieces.... 1/4 or a protein bar. Oh and naughty... 3 squares of chocolated!!! and 4 lollies (coffee ones and they are nearly all gone). Should get through 2.9 ltrs of water today too.

Fingers crossed for the morning and no nibbling when I get home tonight! Gum gum and more gum for me.

Very nervous about the scales and WI in the morning. Like always just want to see a STS or a loss. I will be guttered if I gain. But then maybe more determined to stick to my plan for 3 solid weeks??

Bren
X

don't fret honey. good luck for weigh in!! you know you can do it. i'm sure you won't have gained.

abz xx

Well i have gained 1lb, or 200gms. Not to bad as i am still under 75.... 74.9 to be exact! Right 3 weeks to rid myself of hopefully 4 kgs. Really missing the gym and i know that this is having an effect on my lossess. But as of tomorrow I can begin my regime.

I want to train everyday until I go away for a min of 40 mins a day. I know the weight will fall off me then. The first week of this plan I was exercising 4/5 times a week and had really good results. All this second week I have been fluctuating and I'm a little bound up from having to eat eggs as its conveinient for dinner at school.

Have a good night all.

xx

Well not too bad today a few almonds, 3 squares of cadbury plus some yoghurt pieces. All of which are now gone and I will not be buying anymore as it leads to me eating them!!Q!

Cannot wait until tomorrow a fresh start, the gym and back to my plan 100%. It's 3 weeks now to make a difference and feel better about myself.

you are doing brilliantly bren. and you know why your losses haven't been huge this week. but you are still on a downward trend overall.

good luck with the new plan :)

abz xx

Thanks Abz. I had and still have a 5 week plan. Just feel this week (week2) has been wasted a little athough only option now is to love myself and believe in myself to be focused and know that I can mdo this for 3 weeks.

XX

you can bren. the next three weeks will be great. and as long as you are making progress you can be happy with yourself.

i have taken the pressure off myself somewhat. i don't have a deadline. i would like to be a 16 by christmas. i would like that a lot. but i'm trying not to think about it too much. as soon as i start overthinking things i self-sabotage. so i'm just going with the flow for the timebeing :)

abz xx

As treats go, you did so well to keep control! Well done you!

I'm exactly the same; if I don't buy it, it doesn't get eaten :D It's safer to just not buy it in the first place! Hehe!

You've been doing awesome, don't fret about that. Next week will be perfect, I know :)

Bron

Well this morning I started eating some brazil nuts and 2 slices of lite jarslesberg, then 3 spoonsfuls of plain yogurt and thought, just eat breaky!!! So i did salmon and eggs. Now guzzling the water and that is to be my only downfall for the next 3 weeks! KICK MY BUTT if you hear otherwise please.

Feeling more positive and will alter the rest of the days food to count in this mornings stupid nibble.

eggs and salmon
cottage cheese and avocado with olives
tofu and vege.....

along with 4 hot drinks.

How are you guys going??

Bren
x

Back