Bren's Diary - The journey begins, again!

Well it's 12 pm and 1.8 ltrs of water down! Another 1.6 left in my bottles i think?? Might be 3.5 ltrs for the day!

OMG not even hungry for lunch! That is a surprise.

xx

Well a 200gm loss this week. At least it's a loss and not a gain. THANK GOD!

I have learnt this week that I can stop my nibbling and that it's best to keep ultra busy and not buy the foods I will be tempted to nibble on.

So it's 4 kilos now to be gone in 3 weeks. And aiming for 5/6 gym sessions a week until then.

Bren
X

Well done Bren, I also find busy is a good way to stop the nibbles, that and Twinings fruit teas and infusions; if the lads could hear me now lol

Oh yes John I agree, my though I love green tea and white tea.

PS. wont tell anyone about your herbal tea drinking ( or the boys) LOL>

Well a pretty good day so far. Two minor hick ups but guzzling my water to flush away the toxins (4 lollies).

Off to the gym tonight with a friend so no time for nibbling.

Bren
X

Wotcha you!

Sounds like it's going good at your end! Again, don't fret the little hiccups, they're better than - say - eating a whole chocolate cake, or eating a whole tub of buttercream :p Oh nom!

Stay cool!

Bron

SO AGAIN WITH THE NIBBLING YESTERDAY! God how do I stop this?

Perhaps I need to approach this as a new life. Life begins today hey?

No gym last night my friend bailed. So I did a combo of skip rope and sit ups for 30 mins.

I've drunk about 1.5 ltrs and it's lunch time so hoping for another 1.5 before the day is over.

Bren
X

Yeah I did phase it out for a few days and then it came back. i have bought some Chromium and today that seems to have settled the carvings and sugar temptations.:D

Fingers crossed it's only 3pm and that this continues for the next 3 weeks providing I remember to take them! :rolleyes:

WI with CDC on Friday afternoon, so hopefully I can do some serious damage before then!!

How are you? Did you have a lovely weekend away?

Bren
XX

I had a really good session with my counsellor (shrink) yesterday and basically I have become very obsessed and tight in my mind and body. I allow all my thoughts and energy to be put into my diet. Although even though I cheat with healthy food and am having very very very tiny losses, i am not allowing myself to live and have a life and freedom. As a result my body is not functioning properly and I am not allowing my body to loose the weight by holding in all this depression, angst and negative focus/continual focus and thoughts about food.... 24/7. I never ever shut it off and cant.

She has insisted that I give myself a life for 48 hours. It's a challenge and I need to relax. So it's been 24hours now and I have decided to stop following my diet but have eaten very healthily, 1350 cals for the day and have exercised at home for 40 mins.

I can honestly say today I have felt a glimse of freedom and a very slight weightless feeling in my head where some pressure has been taken away. Lets see how the next 24 hours go and I have a WI tomorrow with CDC so not sure on the damage of this challenge and I am very confused as to what to do with my diet plan?

Bren
X

well bren, it sounds like a good idea. stress about weightloss does make it more difficult. if you're only eating that low amount of calories and you are exercising then you can't fail to lose so feel free babes :)

abz xx

THANKS ABZ, it's been really tough the past couple of months.

xx

well despite all that honey you've been doing fabulously. giving yourself a bit of a break could be the answer for you.

i really don't know what to do diet-wise. i hate chopping and changing all the time :(

i am going out tonight though, so if i'm going to change, today would be a good day to do it. it will be far easier for me to find something healthy to eat somewhere with cal-counting than it would be with atkins, ha.

abz xx

Thanks girls, just thinking about things and not sure but last 2 days of freedom I have counted cals.

Yesterday 1200 and today about 1400 and both days i have done 40 mins of a work out at home. Skip eopr, arm weights and sit ups and legs with the fit ball. But I dont include exercise. I'm thinking of going back to this and loosing about 1 - 2 lbs (preferably 2lbs) a week. Going to WI tomorrow so will decide then.

I definitely feel my mind has been holding me back and has been controlling my body.

Bren
x

xx

Well I have just added up my cals and i have done 1250 today not 1400! Whoooo Hooo.

But very importantly I woke up feeling better in my head and in my heart today. I will explain things perhaps a little later (prepare for a long post). Glad to say still feel like that now at the end of the day.

Off to do some marking and drink a green tea.

xx

Back