BREN'S FITNESS DIARY

Mojo going slightly. I thought about going to the gym this evening but dont have the energy even though I think I am in Ketosis, cant test as dont have any sticks.

Going to go tomorrow morning then going to the hairdressers and then to see CDC and then to beautician for hair removal and spray tan!!!!!!

very nervous about not having a good first weigh in tomorrow.... think I have posted this everywhere!

Bren
X

GOD I ALMOST FORGOT I DID SOME FLOOR EXERCISES LAST NIGHT! ONLY 10 MINS THOUGH.

Might do this again tonight, what a silly billy!

Hi Bren, I hope you have good results at your WI tomorrow. I know what you mean about not wanting to lose the motivation to exercise. Never mind, you'll be back on track before you know it!

well a 5.3lb loss!!!!

I did some floor exercises last night and did the gym this morning! I'm also in Ketosis and hoping that the exercise I've done today doesnt trigger hunger tomorrow.

Very happy at the moment.

Bren
X

Wow Bren -that is fantastic; good on you girl!

Well yesterday I went to the gym, 25 mins cardio and 30 mins weights also we walked there and back about 8 mins round trip maybe 10.

X

Well back after 2 week holiday.

Tuesday 50 mins cardio at the gym
Thursday 45 mins cardio + sit ups at the gym

Welcome back Bren. I'm away on holiday at the moment too. Back tomorrow.

Hi ladies

It's been a while but I've been doing 50 min walks or 45 mins gym/cardio sessions about 5/6 days a week. The food has been okay given the festive season and by keeping up my exercise it is only taking about 2 days after indulging to go back to normal/down. So the next 2 days going to try avoiding the alcohol..... wish me luck.

This morning I walked to and from the gym, about 10 mins and then did 40mins on the bike.

Bren
X

Hi Bren; I'm new in the fitness forum, I was doing W8 for a short while and posting my fitness stuff there, but decided to start a diary over here. Sounds like you do a similar routine to me. Glad to meet you...and happy new year!

Hi Christie

Welcome to my diary. I'm pretty good with doing exercise every day for about 3 days then a day off. I might go to the gym or walk. At the gym I usually do 45 mins cardio (on 3 machines or if I run 25mins run and 15 on another machine) or 30 mins cardio and 25 mins of weights.

I should really post more often

TODAY;
25 mins morning walk (didn't have much time)

35 mins evening - on the bike at the gym

Drop in anytime hun!
Bren
X

Well all my visitors have left and I can now get back into a routine.

I've booked my Thailand holiday for 10 weeks time!!!! yay!! We were going to Vietnam but it turns out its to expensive.

I have a goal to start going to the gym in the mornings before work for 45 mins 4 days a week and I plan to.... aim to..... hope to..... really would like to ...........loose 7 kilos in the 10 weeks.

On a mission everyone and feel free to kick my arse when I'm being slack.

MY WEEKLY UPDATE ON THE EXERCISE
SAT - GYM (RUNNING AND WEIGHTS, 45 MINS)
SUN - NOTHING
MON - NOTHING
TUES - GYM 45 MINS CARDIO AND WEIGHTS
WED - 30 MINS CARDIO
THURS - NOTHING

XX

FRIDAY - 30 mins cardio (bike, cross trainer and running) then 15/20 mins weights (legs) and sit ups.

I'm new to these boards but wanted to offer a bit of encouragment.
Well done, you're doing fantasic.

Why is the exercise section on here so quite?

Anyway, I've just uploaded the Killers new album and i'm hitting the road in the morning.

Well as usual I planned the morning gym session but other things, sleeping in, took preference!!

I will be going this afternoon. 20 mins cardio and 25 mins legs (weights). No chest or arms for another week until my tatt has properly healed on my back, as I dont want to stretch the skin.

Rennes welcome! No idea why it's so quiet in here?? What is hitting the road, jogging??

Bren
X

Yeah, I suppose I could have just said jogging. :)
Hitting the road just sounded better in my head. :eek:

"Well as usual I planned the morning gym session but other things, sleeping in, took preference!!"

Rest is the basis of all activity.

Well done.

Oh darl there is always this afternoon!

I've just been;

30 mins cardio over 3 machines and 15 mins leg weights and sit ups.

Bren
X

Well no gym this week as I've had some veins on my legs treated I did do Yoga on Tuesday and Doc says it's okay to go again on this tuesday so that's the plan and tomorrow plan for the gym walking and arms only (will stick to machines so less stress on my legs because i'm not standing up).

Back