Briar Rose's Journey!

No scale hopping haha. (I am the worst for it) it's like an addiction! But you're right, our bodies work in weird ways. xxx

Well Ive just got back from a weekend away in Norwich which was a mixture of work and pleasure. I took my blender and had a shake for breakfast and a bar for lunch and then had to go out for meals on the 2 nights. I knew Id be having a a drink 2 so I ate some carbs so I wouldn't be ill. I only had a couple of drinks mind. I will weigh myself in the morning to access the damage but then just get back to it. Im hopeful it won't be too bad though but because of the carbs Im sure I will of gained water weight.

I am going to do the working solution from tomorrow as I need it to fit in more. I will still have days of total solution but maybe 3 or 4 nights a week have a meal.

I have 1 more weekend away before my hols but its not till June so hopefully I can make some inroads on the weight before then.

Hi briar rose I'v just found your diary so popping by quick hope you've had a good day.

Yes Ive had a good day today. Starting to feel more in control on this diet. On weight watchers I used to eat loads of treats ( all within points ) and then wonder why the weight loss was so slow.
Ive had a soup for the first time today and it was actually quite nice. Had a small meal this evening too with chicken, cauliflower and broccoli. I need to find some recipes as I don't think I could cope with that everyday.

Theres a good idea on the recipes section it's grated cauliflower, cover then microwave on high fr 4mins you an have it with fish or chicken and pretend its rice lol. Also I saw someone grated courgette and gently fried with a little soy sauce and salt I did that the other day and it was nice. I might have quorn sausages with eggs tomorrow and some salad. Nite nite

I have just signed myself up for My Fitness Pal after someone posted a link on here. It is really good, Ive just inputted everything I am going to have today and it tells you all the calories, protein and carbs etc so with doing working solution it should make it easier to track whats in my food. It even has all the exante products already in there.

Ive also bought some boulion to try this afternoon. Im finding 4 o'clock to be my danger time..

Ah that's good I'm gonna have a look on there I don't think I'm in ketosis yet as I d he watermelon and 1 tomato yesterday and then I realized how many carbs where in exante shakes so I would've been over 50g. So am finding today hard. I need to be more careful and that sounds like it will help. 4oclock is defo my hardest time so that's when I try and have my meal and do everyone else's dinner after then I won't want there's.

I had a lovely dinner tonight and after days of being on ts it was like a feast. I had 100g of chicken, 200g of mushrooms done in an extra light philadelphia Sauce with some garlic powder on with a few lettuce leaves. Very nice indeed. Im going to have one more shake before bed now.

Im not officially weighing in until thursday because of our weekend. Might give me chance to loose a bit more.

Ah that's sound yummy, apart from the mushrooms lol.

Morning Hun hope you have a good day I think your suppose to have all the shakes so that you get all the daily vitamins

I wasn't completely sure about that. Im not 100% sure on the rules of working solution as regards to calories and carbs. I know you can have your 3 packs and then a meal for 400 calories but that could take me over in carbs.

How many carbs should we have in total for the day on ws?

If Id of had the last shake last night it would of taken me to nearly 70 carbs for the day. Is that ok?

I couldn't get much info from the website.

Yeah I was confused too but they definitely say to have your 3 packs cos of the vits I might email them to confirm.

I emailed exante and I'm not much clearer than before lol. I asked how any carbs were suppose to have and she said that exante product provide 50-60 then have a 400 cal low carb meal. I then replied what I've been eating and explained the carbs reaching 70 and she replied you need to monitor if your body is ok with 70 carbs so I said shall I just have 2 shakes and a meal and she replied The foods that you are having sound fine. You must ensure that you have 3 meal replacements every day to get 100% RDAs of vitamins and minerals.

Good afternoon, yeah I think you do have to have all 3 packs to make sure you're getting all your daily vitamins and minerals.

Hope you're having a fab one! :hug99: xx

So 3 packs it will be then plus a meal. I guess it will be trial and error.

If I don't loose I will have to cut it back a bit. I know the tesco bars Ive had are 25 carbs so they might have to go by the by to adjust my carbs as the shakes are about 18. The meal I had last night only had 14 carbs so I don't think that is bad.

My day is going really well today though. Its funny but Im drinking a lot more than I did before but am finding I don't need to go to the loo quite as often. Pre diet I needed the loo all the time and just put it down to age and having 3 kids but Ive since read that drinking tea has that effect on you so with me cutting right back on it has helped.

Ive just done my weigh in for this week and Ive lost 1lb.

I am really pleased with that though because I was away for 2 nights at the weekend where I ate carbs and had a couple of drinks ( within reason ) and I put on 5lbs. So I have lost the 5 plus another one to still give me a loss.

I nearly didn't start this diet when I did because of having the weekend away but if I hadn't I wouldn't of lost this stone and I would of probably gained about 5 too as I would of had a blow out. So Im really proud of myself;)

Well done hun that's excellent we can do this.

Back