Brick wall

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jacz, 2 January 2010 Social URL.

1. jacz

jacz Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I just had possibly the worst new years eve and new yeary EVER!!! - drank and ate more calories than is good foir a normal person and now I feel like ass!!! - was doing so well getting back on SW and now I've thrown it away for 2 days! Please give me some motivation somebody because I'm at a brick wall. I actually hate my food addiction!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Devon Dolce

Devon Dolce 1lb at a time!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.33%)
    Draw a line under it all and start again! Read your books, come on here and you'll soon be back in the SW frame of mind - don't beat yourself up about having a great time over Christmas and New Year - life is to short! xxx

4. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Try listing all the free foods from the plan that you really really enjoy. Take your list to the shops and get a bag load in. I do this with things like prawns and melon when i have fallen off the wagon. The other hint is to have the food prepared so you can just dip inot the fridge when you are peckish. If foods are synned I always label them straight from my shopping bag. Then if i go to pick it makes me think twice. Go over your reasons for wanting to loses weight and use those reasons as motivation. Good luck xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.