Brick wall

jacz

I just had possibly the worst new years eve and new yeary EVER!!! - drank and ate more calories than is good foir a normal person and now I feel like ass!!! - was doing so well getting back on SW and now I've thrown it away for 2 days! Please give me some motivation somebody because I'm at a brick wall. I actually hate my food addiction!

Draw a line under it all and start again! Read your books, come on here and you'll soon be back in the SW frame of mind - don't beat yourself up about having a great time over Christmas and New Year - life is to short! xxx

Try listing all the free foods from the plan that you really really enjoy. Take your list to the shops and get a bag load in. I do this with things like prawns and melon when i have fallen off the wagon. The other hint is to have the food prepared so you can just dip inot the fridge when you are peckish. If foods are synned I always label them straight from my shopping bag. Then if i go to pick it makes me think twice. Go over your reasons for wanting to loses weight and use those reasons as motivation. Good luck xx

Back