Bridget Jones, 10 years after

Hi, ladies! Just to let you know am still alive and kiccking, and on Dukan. Stopped weighing myself every day, weighed on Monday - same weight, not lost anything.
Can't put it down to anything but stress, but, just in case, have a doctor's appointment on March 16th and will ask him to run thyroid tests again (used to be hypo).
Doing shakes and soups now, Exante-style (but Dukanian in content), by necessity - slipped on the stairs in the swimming pool and hit lips and chin quite badly; can't chew, can't drink hot or cold stuff, only tepid. And other small incidents, like getting the car hit, getting myself burnt, what the heck is going on lol...

Sorry to hear you're going through a tough time at the moment Fractal. Don't be a stranger though. We care about more than just your food intake... and I for one miss your posts!
x

It's so good to hear from you, fractal! Sorry to hear about all of the accidents, though - sounds absolutely awful. Let's hope that you're got your run of bad luck out of the way and things will get better from now on.

Do keep in touch and let us know how you are when you're able.

Back