Bridget's Food Diary - Help Needed!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by BridgetJones, 4 January 2011 Social URL.

1. BridgetJones

BridgetJones New Member

Start Weight:
    11st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi All,

I've done SW before (a long time ago) and have decided to give it another go. I've joined online, so would really appreciate any help/advice you can give me with my menu's as I won't be going to class, and I've not tried the Extra Easy plan before, it looks too good to be true!

So, on the menu today is:

Breakfast:
    Mullerlight
    Apple

Lunch:
    Jacket Potato
    Baked Beans
    Salad

Dinner:
    Homemade lamb stew (3.5 syns)
    Broccoli
    Sugarsnap Peas

Snacks:
    Grapes
    Apple
    Asda Ministrone Soup (HexB)
    Skimmed milk for coffee (HexA)

Does that look ok? Is it ok for me to have my HexB soup as a snack? Without that, I'd end up going 7-8 hours between my lunch and evening meal, so really need something to keep me going.

Any advice gratefully received!

Bridget x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. -Tally-

-Tally- Silver Member

I think you can pretty much use your A's and B's for anything.

I personally would have a bigger breakfast, especially if you're at work or very active during the day, an apple and a yoghurt will leave you quite hungry leading up to lunch. You could swap the minestrone soup for a minestrone mugshot, which is a free food and maybe use the hexB for some cereal or toast, or just have quite a bit more fruit, maybe chop it up to make a big fruit salad and cover with the yoghurt.

4. BridgetJones

BridgetJones New Member

Start Weight:
    11st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks... What is a mugshot and where can I buy them? Are other flavours free too?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.