Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Bridget's Food Diary - Help Needed!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by BridgetJones, 4 January 2011 Social URL.

1. BridgetJones

BridgetJones New Member

Start Weight:
    11st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi All,

I've done SW before (a long time ago) and have decided to give it another go. I've joined online, so would really appreciate any help/advice you can give me with my menu's as I won't be going to class, and I've not tried the Extra Easy plan before, it looks too good to be true!

So, on the menu today is:

Breakfast:
    Mullerlight
    Apple

Lunch:
    Jacket Potato
    Baked Beans
    Salad

Dinner:
    Homemade lamb stew (3.5 syns)
    Broccoli
    Sugarsnap Peas

Snacks:
    Grapes
    Apple
    Asda Ministrone Soup (HexB)
    Skimmed milk for coffee (HexA)

Does that look ok? Is it ok for me to have my HexB soup as a snack? Without that, I'd end up going 7-8 hours between my lunch and evening meal, so really need something to keep me going.

Any advice gratefully received!

Bridget x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. -Tally-

-Tally- Silver Member

I think you can pretty much use your A's and B's for anything.

I personally would have a bigger breakfast, especially if you're at work or very active during the day, an apple and a yoghurt will leave you quite hungry leading up to lunch. You could swap the minestrone soup for a minestrone mugshot, which is a free food and maybe use the hexB for some cereal or toast, or just have quite a bit more fruit, maybe chop it up to make a big fruit salad and cover with the yoghurt.

4. BridgetJones

BridgetJones New Member

Start Weight:
    11st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks... What is a mugshot and where can I buy them? Are other flavours free too?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.