Brighton Meet 29/30th August incl pics!

Yeah. Ummmm, I don't know how to change the title. I'm officially the rubbishest moderator EVAHHHH!

LOL just go back to the list of titles on the previous page and double click to the right of the title and it opens up the text box for you to edit.

Awww would love to have come as it's only along the coast from me but can't make that date. Never mind - you'll have a blast; Brighton is such a cool bohemian place!

I've put date in diary!Anybody any thoughts on which hotel we should book into,as we should probably think about booking sooner rather than later as Kids are still on hols!

There's millions of B and B's, and there is also a Jury's inn, but it's out of town.

I stayed at the King's Hotel when my flat was flooded, and it was nice there. It really depends what you want!

Gosh! How did i end up here :)

Oooooh, people are coming! I thought they would say no! I dunno why. Er, so anyway, I'm meant to do a list at this point aren't i? Er, add your name below if ya coming!

Dom1979

Oh i deff will.. wanted to go to Pride there.. last year.. but its a lot of money when its on.. cos all the b n bs are more expensive and stuff.. lol

x x

Pride's the best weekend ever ever ever! I get sooooo excited and then have the best time!

Dom1979
Karen and Jimmy

Summerskye (hopefully!)
DQ (since I live here :giggle: )

Active Hotels is a good place to look for hotels, and you don't have to pay until after you're here. Can cancel up to 24 hours beforehand too!

Dom1979
Karen and Jimmy

Summerskye (hopefully!)
DQ (since I live here :giggle: )

Active Hotels is a good place to look for hotels, and you don't have to pay until after you're here. Can cancel up to 24 hours beforehand too!

Yaaaay! Well chuffed yr coming DQ!

And I knew someone who's better at organising than me would turn up soon! Yay!

Yaaaay! Well chuffed yr coming DQ!

Erm ... so what happened to being chuffed that I'M coming too eh??!!

Sheesh! You could give an Essex bird a complex ya know? :cry::rolleyes:;)

I'm chuffed YOU'RE coming too bird!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

I'll get practicing on the Appletini and Kir Royale recipes!

Back