Brighton Meet 29/30th August incl pics!

I'm chuffed YOU'RE coming too bird!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

I'll get practicing on the Appletini and Kir Royale recipes!

Gawd bless ya darlin! Don't forget the Lambrini Rose though will ya? ;)

Dom1979
Karen and Jimmy
Summerskye (hopefully!)

DQ (since I live here :giggle: )
Flirty, Mr Flirty and Flirty's sis ... aka as Bev, KP and Sandy

Maybe only for the Saturday ... will let you know a definate yes/no nearer the time.

Dom1979
Karen and Jimmy
Summerskye (hopefully!)

Kitteh AKA Cat.. might ask my mate if she wants to come too.. she wants to go to brighton at least one too..

x

Dom1979
Karen and Jimmy
Summerskye (hopefully!)

Kitteh AKA Cat.. might ask my mate if she wants to come too.. she wants to go to brighton at least one too..
SusanAKA Mary Poppins

Dom1979
Karen and Jimmy
Summerskye (hopefully!)

Kitteh AKA Cat+1
SusanAKA Mary Poppins
Blue_grapefruit (Leah)
Porgeous (Georgie)

ARGH! Can't believe i'm actually going to do this! I'm going to be driving down, M4 - M25, then down to brighton if anyone wants picking up xx

Dom1979
Karen and Jimmy
Summerskye (hopefully!)
Kitteh AKA Cat+1
SusanAKA Mary Poppins
Blue_grapefruit (Leah)
Porgeous (Georgie)

ARGH! Can't believe i'm actually going to do this! I'm going to be driving down, M4 - M25, then down to brighton if anyone wants picking up xx

I'm nervous already :wave_cry:x

HEY! what did we agree?! Smacked bums G - and get ready for bed hair. Im far too sexy in the morning - LMAO! xx

Oooooooooh! Exciting! Loads of peeps!

If people let me know nearer the time where they are staying and when (friday or saturday or what) then I can start sorting out places (bars tee hee!) to meet and you can all give me ideas about what you fancy doing!

Erm my organisational skills went out the window with all the painkillers - this is ALL you Dom! :giggle:

Heard you loud and clear lovely :). I just meant someone who knows about hotels and stuff! I have never had to recommend places here, cos our friends normally kip on the floor of our 1 bed flat, and our rich relatives just stay at the Hilton!!!

I just put the dates for the weekend, so if people want to come on the friday, that's cool with me!

Meets are usually Friday/Saturday nights as it's not usually possible for most people to stay on Sunday cos of having to be back for work on Monday :sigh:

Assuming that's the case again for Brighton ... Jury's Inn anyone? :)

£109 per double/twin room per night via Active Hotels (card required to reserve room, can cancel up to 1 day before date of arrival)

Jurys Inn Brighton - Brighton

Ok so its Jurys Inn Friday and Saturday,that we are going for?Is that a good spot Dom-nice and central?

Ok so its Jurys Inn Friday and Saturday,that we are going for?Is that a good spot Dom-nice and central?

I know Brighton reasonably well and it looks about 5 mins walk from the shops and about 10 mins to the seafront :cool:

Is that right Dom/anyone else?

I think Jury's is by the station. It's not exactly central, the new myhotel is more central, but is about 10 mins walk to the seafront. If you want to be in the centre of town go for the Premier travel inn (I think it's called that) on North Street, but I think it's Stag central there!

Back