Brighton Meet 29/30th August incl pics!

Jurys would be good seeing as it near the station...was checking hotels out and none of them seem to have free parking..and it seems quite pricey.So drivers could perhaps leave cars out of town and get get train in!
Although obviously a hotel full of men might have its advantages too!!!

Can't believe i had to pay for parking in jurys brum!!! SO FUMING!

Like £18!!

Ok not stupid amounts, but it's owned by the hotel!

The Premier Travel Inn is completely booked that weekend .. so that's out.

myhotel looks like a really nice boutique hotel in a good location and is £140 per night (so more expensive than Jury's Inn). There is also an underground car park for 25 cars which isn't the case at Jury's.

The only thing that might impact on where people would prefer to stay is that it appears myhotel only has double rooms and not twins .. :confused:

Will be interesting with three people! hehe!!

I will probably look for the cheapest option even if it means going a little out of town. I will be bringing Mr Taz so he can be my chauffeur!

hi guys im not able to make it but i was down there in march and stayed at the west beach hotel it was 75 each for 2 nites in a twin room it was up just past west pier. OK its not the hilton or the grand but it did us 2 girls needed a bit of a facelift catered more for students but it was clean and friendly also came with continental bkfast if u wanted it i would go there again and its good if your on a budget parking was at the ncp round the corner couldnt tell you how much it cost as the machines were broken when we departed and the barrier was up so i drove straight out :eek::eek:

I just had a look and got stressed after everything needing 7 days min booking how rude! I'll have another peek later - I dont mind where we stay as long as its not a pit, shared toilets and bathrooms - ewwwwwww.... Sue are we getting train or using our cars? Train goes from Clapham Junction straight to Brighton - not sure if thats an option you fancy hun ????

Yes I think many of us will want twins....
Jurys will probably be best option as the also have great booking/cancelling policy and is reasonable,great rooms,etc

Yes think might get train down Clare..might just be simplier!

After going to Brum meet I thought it was great that everyone was in same hotel it made everything simplier.
Does anyone have a problem with the Jurys inn before it all starts gettting complicated

Happy with Jury's

Gx

Clare and I have booked lots of space at moment
Cancel with no charge up to day
Rooms are £109 a night with a double and single bed (No double/doubles)like Brum...£119 a night with breakfast.I think you can have 3 in a room but didn't double check that

Cool! Just as an aside, I wouldn't recommend bringing a car if you can possibly help it, it's a nightmare parking here.

I'm booked into Jury's for Friday and Saturday nights (29th/30th August).

I'll probably drive and pay whatever the car parking charges are. It'll probably work out about the same price as combined tube/train fares for me anyway.

Besides, I'm a lazy beeatch and it saves the hassle of getting a tube into London, then a train, then a taxi ... yadda yadda :rolleyes:

awww, Dom, don't put me off a road trip :)

Don't think Edel and I could afford £80 each for the train, cos it'd only be about £25 in petrol in my super "runs off air" car :)

Back