Brighton Meet 29/30th August incl pics!

;) A good pub for the atmosphere ;) Actually there WILL be a few on water Im sure aaaaaand a few more not on it lol

Im on water driving and LT'ing it :(

I'm packed - tried on most of my wardrobe and still not sure what I'll wear. I've only got an ickle case - want to keep it near me based on my trip to Birmingham :(.

Crims, there will be a mixture of people doing different plans etc. I went to a meet in Newcastle and went clubbing just on water!

Don't worry Sandy and CC - the camera is charging as we speak :D

We're packing!!! KP is worse than me - and always packs a spare pair of socks and boxers .. just in case!!! (of what I'm not sure!!) LOL bless!!

So excited ... looking forward to meeting new and old friends - so sorry about Lacey - big hugs to you sweetheart, hope you are starting to feel a bit better.

Will take camera CC and Sandy - but on past experience KP takes lousy photos ... and I'm too busy nattering to notice!

Hi there,
I'm just in the door from Jurys Inn in Brighton. Met Irene, Happe (Lisa) and Kitteh (who was dashing off to another pub to meet Leah!). I drank water and the other two diet cokes, so we were very good indeed. It was great to actually be able to meet people off here at last. Will go back in tomorrow night probably -- mightn't be able to get to the pier for 3pm but I will ring Irene and find out what pub you are all in.

See you soon,
Frances

I hope you all have a fabulous time.

Husband phoned earlier to say he arrived over to Brighton tonight as well but don't think he will get a chance to call in but hey you never know:rolleyes::)

Love Mini xxx

If I don't make it to the pier by 3? can someone pm me their number so I can text and find out where you are...? Ta

GREEN WITH ENVY! :D

Hey guys bit poor but a friend has just popped round so doubt I'll make it :( if I do will give you a text have a fab time it certainly is a lovely day :D

It was so great to see everyone in Brighton today. I'm a relative newbie and had never been to a meet before. It reminded me of, many years ago, before we all had PCs and the internet, my brother used to have a CB radio. And they would have meets like this. But I always remember they would all have these little business cards made with their "handle" (username) on it, which they would collect. His handle was American Pie, and his card had an American Pie icon and said: "You've eye-balled American Pie.":rotflmao:

Trying to put together people's real names with their usernames today made me think of that!

Feeling so inspired to stick to my diet after seeing everyone. It is such a big boost, as well as lovely to get to know people better. Can't wait for the next one in Brighton as it is right on my doorstep! Give me a shout if any of you are ever in Brighton!

just poppin in to say how lovely it was to see everyone in brighton, even those i saw too briefly. Thanks girls for making me feel so welcome.

yesterday sounded absolutely brilliant. I cannot wait to see the pictures.

Just in from driving home :) Will do a big update later...

Brilliant weekend, totally fab time. LOVE brighton! xx

Please put any pictures in here. I can't get into Gold Members!

Big thanks to everyone for a wonderful weekend, I am cream crackered!

Love to all

xxx

Back