Brighton Meet 29/30th August incl pics!

No mine is awful all my crooked teeth on show. so conscious of them. I had lovely straight teeth when I was younger and hate them now. Please take it down.

Aren't we a weird lot. When I look at your piccie, I don't notice crooked teeth. I see someone beautiful. Someone relaxed whose taken some time out to be themselves and enjoy life.

When we look at ourselves, we look for imperfections on our appearance IYKWIM.

Not explained well, but I know what I mean. Why are we so hard on ourselves Lisa? Why on earth should it matter? I know, I know, we're crazy, because the most important thing is to have good friends, and good friends couldn't care less about crooked teeth, grey hair, blah blah.

And I think you'd make an excellent friend...regardless of whether your teeth are crooked or not:p

Mine too please DQ. It spoils such a good thread ;)

Oh don't take them down...You are all such wonderful people with all your silly little hang ups....I enjoyed all your company so much...and never noticed any of your imperfections....I know you all noticed my wobbly tummy and my folded up tits...and KD..I think you are truely inspirational to have maintained for so long

Hey everyone..!!
Had a fab time.. awesome to meet everyone.. hehe.. im sooo totally going to bed in a bit.. getting up at seven this morning.. urgh.. lol..
Horrible pics of moi.. but never mind.. lol..
i got burnt too.. mean mean sun!!

Totally loved meeting you all.. hehe.. lots!!!

x x

I didn't say when I'd take it down!! :eek:

Now don't be silly DQ ;) 'Now' will do nicely:cool:

and KD..I think you are truely inspirational to have maintained for so long

Oooh, thankyou. I love being an inspiration. You haven't done badly yourself though! Incredible.:)

And I loved to share the 'hearing' thing with you. Really felt I had found someone who understood :)

Totally loved meeting you all.. hehe.. lots!!!

And likewise. A credit to your Mum :)

I know I shouldn't say this, but I will anyway ;) Anyone from the Brighty meet notice something really weird about the forum on their return?

A lack of a certain thread, with a certain name in the title? wink, wink ;)

Talking of which. Porgeous, you rock you dinky little thing you.

Great at hopscotch too ;) Amazing energy for 1:30am:cool:

LMAO! Never again, never, am i walking around strange places in the dark with you two! xxx

I know I shouldn't say this, but I will anyway ;) Anyone from the Brighty meet notice something really weird about the forum on their return?

A lack of a certain thread, with a certain name in the title? wink, wink ;)

PMSL!!

It's all your fault, you bring out the kid in me ;):p

I wanna know what you got up to in the dark!!! :eek: :eek:

Well....you know how I forgot I had a car, so got a taxi...and you had to give me a lift back to the car? Well....I took the car for a 1 and a half hour drive back to Jurys (only 20 mins to walk...but with Brighton night traffic 1.5 hours:cool:)

Then I parked it in a fab car park!!!! Way better than the multi storey one right by Jury's.

Oh yeah man. I found a car park with quality
th_boast.gif

One that nobody else knew about. Great graffiti on the walls (well...will be when it's finished) etc etc.

right. Only one problem. It's such an exclusive car park, then I couldn't remember when I found it :cool:

Thankfully, Porgeous and Leah helped me in the search and porgeous did her very fine display of hopscotch to help keep the long walk interesting:cool:

Cool eh?

Back