Brighton Meet 29/30th August incl pics!

And more...

Attachments

• KD.jpg
    KD.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 115
Thank you for the photos DQ they are brill!

Delighted to hear you all had a fantastic meet.

Love Mini xxx

Oh for goodness sake. Can't anyone take a piccie of me without my left boob looking lower than my right!

I swear to god they are both equal! :D

Fab meeting everyone. I had the most fantastic time. More later, if only to defend myself :D

Oh for goodness sake. Can't anyone take a piccie of me without my left boob looking lower than my right!

I swear to god they are both equal! :D

It's your own fault - that was the only photo I took of you that had your face instead of yoru profile :giggle:

It's your own fault - that was the only photo I took of you that had your face instead of yoru profile :giggle:

I have no idea why :confused: ;)

Okay. You should have posted this one that you took earlier when I came out of the sea

31741.jpg

Just can't imagine why you didn't post that one instead.:rolleyes: Of course. I look better from the side, but this piccie of me is acceptable ;)

No mine is awful all my crooked teeth on show. so conscious of them. I had lovely straight teeth when I was younger and hate them now. Please take it down.

I have no idea why :confused: ;)

Okay. You should have posted this one that you took earlier when I came out of the sea

31741.jpg

Just can't imagine why you didn't post that one instead.:rolleyes: Of course. I look better from the side, but this piccie of me is acceptable ;)

PMSL!

Back