Brighton Meet 29/30th August incl pics!

Well....you know how I forgot I had a car, so got a taxi...and you had to give me a lift back to the car? Well....I took the car for a 1 and a half hour drive back to Jurys (only 20 mins to walk...but with Brighton night traffic 1.5 hours:cool:)

Then I parked it in a fab car park!!!! Way better than the multi storey one right by Jury's.

Oh yeah man. I found a car park with quality
th_boast.gif

One that nobody else knew about. Great graffiti on the walls (well...will be when it's finished) etc etc.

right. Only one problem. It's such an exclusive car park, then I couldn't remember when I found it :cool:

Thankfully, Porgeous and Leah helped me in the search and porgeous did her very fine display of hopscotch to help keep the long walk interesting:cool:

Cool eh?

ooo don't forget some of the wonderful aromas we experienced in said exclusive car park, they added so much to the ambience :eek:

Poor Lisa is sharing a room with me!!Bless she has no idea!!!

I survived so she might just be ok ;)

I know I shouldn't say this, but I will anyway ;) Anyone from the Brighty meet notice something really weird about the forum on their return?

A lack of a certain thread, with a certain name in the title? wink, wink ;)

:giggle::giggle:

Sarah :wavey: :wavey: Was so good to see you, and it still makes me laugh the way Lisa and I were giving you covert looks, saying 'I'm sure we know her' when you arrived!! :giggle:

I'm back home - eventually, after rather a long day travelling - but it was worth every minute!

Trains were a nightmare - delays and being rammed in like cattle!

But as always it was lovely to meet old friends and new and some of our conversations last night made my sides hurt with laughing so much for cheering a miserable me up :D:D:D

I have no idea why :confused: ;)

Okay. You should have posted this one that you took earlier when I came out of the sea

31741.jpg

Just can't imagine why you didn't post that one instead.:rolleyes: Of course. I look better from the side, but this piccie of me is acceptable ;)

:rotflmao:

Not standing next to georgie again!

Behave!!! You all look so well!!! :)

Shutup sarah, i know where you live, i will destroy you!

Really good laugh last night btw hun, funny as hell that you go welsh when you're tired!!

Shutup sarah, i know where you live, i will destroy you!

Really good laugh last night btw hun, funny as hell that you go welsh when you're tired!!

I'm scared :D:D:D

Thing is that you do know where I live :eek:. Though next time you're up this way you better stop by and say hello!!!

Never realised my accent came back when I was tired before though!

OMG you guys went to London Road carpark at night and survived!! :rotflmao:

You know it? Where the *ell were you when we needed you last night!!

Tell you what though. If you leave Jurys...turn left...turn left again...and again...oh and again, you find Jurys (again). Dead clever that. Oh, and Kitteh comes out of Jurys and it looks like she got there before you. Classy trick eh?:cool: Thought she had walked really fast.

But...you may well mock the London road car park, but at least it was cheaper than the multi storey. Didn't pay a penny as the cash machine was out of order (probably vandalised) and the man at the cash desk was laid out on the floor in his little office...so got it for free:cool:

But as always it was lovely to meet old friends and new and some of our conversations last night made my sides hurt with laughing so much for cheering a miserable me up :D:D:D

So glad you came!! Cant believe you are ever miserable with that lovely smile.

Gawd...didn't we all get on so well!

It's a reet proper love fest x

Back